Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 22nd 2017, 20:02:39

I've been a bit curious about this for a minute now. It doesn't involve elders or my attempts to figure out who thinks what. And I do understand taking on extra members that wouldn't ordinarily be members for the sake of winning a war that you don't really want to be a part of. But for the sake of it, let's start with Hellrush just to use an example. And ofc he's not controllable etc etc. He was tagged laf, died, restarted and suicided a bunch of netting tags. I understand probably as well as anyone that Hellrush is hellrush and there's probably nothing more to it. He's just an idiot.

There is, however, other LaF associated countries suiciding netters and I find it rather odd considering what would typically make the netters over there upset.

Grimcylis Crowbeard (#104) is sort of a prime example. In both ab fs sets for laf, at least two countries have remained untagged. But its pretty easy to see. At first, I did think this one was just a fanboy. Its frankly not surprising at all to see someone suicide elders or anyone else for that matter. We've all made enemies over the years. After the main part of the ab fs finally concluded and laf began actual war chatting, this was outed as clearly a member of laf. He not only participated in laf kill chats, but even broke for laf on no less than 3 occasions. And that's just what I happened to see idling in chat. I'm sure I could go back thru the news and really grab proof for what I'm saying but so could anyone else. In the same way PICKLES was clearly a shadow tag of elders, this is clearly a member of laf. Participating in kills and even breaking.

So my question is this: why is omega getting suicided? And rage? And rag? Is this like if laf doesn't get to net no one gets to net or what? I truthfully don't understand it at all. It seems really out of character for laf considering what they preach. Hell, our guys don't even do that and we're apparently the worst of them all. What's the deal?