Verified:

lincoln

Oct 14th 2010, 5:19:12

here is our current situation

llaar who hardly ever plays since the ten countries got deleted says he doesnt know of anything on NA about express.
the few times llaar does play you know it right away because a country only has one acre or is going no defense or some other experiment is taking place, he doesnt play express now that he can only play one country he just plays some experiment or joins in when all the leaders of LaEx say they want to find and kill my country. llaar hardly ever spends any time on the express forum, i am not sure why i believe him but i do, he does not know about the coordination. the clan tactics on express are too stilted and rudimentary to be his handiwork.

fordy rarely plays express, it is true his main goal is to get me to hit him so the clan kill can take place. thats fine. he also says he does not know about any collaboration other than irc kill runs and the occasional all leader hunt for my country. on the express forum last set he says he used someone elses missiles ot kill my country. true or just fordy ravings, who knows?i do know that countries who i had not touched suddenly jumped at and killed my country three hours before set end. i do not believe him but some of you might.

NOW3P plays every set of express, and posts an average of 27.8 times per set on the express forum. according to him, he knows every LaE player who plays every set of express.
accorking to kfs and hellrush it is easy to order an NA clan kill on express. I know some of you do not believe either of these two players but i can tell you that when kfs ordered the clan kill, my country got killed. according to hellrush and now3p there is an active contingent on NA who check in with him every set for months. is this true or not? from my edperience it is true. there have been any number of sets where the nw leader gets lemminged and missiled and then NOW3P congratulates the "winner" by name rather than by country name. i understand that the mods are reluctant to use the statements of known prevaricator as evidence of wrong doing by an entire clan but when that prevaricato is their number three guy i repsectfully submit the statements should be considered.

i actually totally agree with deepcode. the admins have to make some very tough decisions about how much clan activity is going to be allowed on the individual servers. The admins will also have to enforce those decisions. when i see a top ten primary player die in a well coordinated hit it makes me wonder about all the servers.
deepcode says that one man can not spur the community to action, i hope he is wrong.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 14th 2010, 5:27:07
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FoG