Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 13th 2010, 22:52:44

Originally posted by smikke:
Originally posted by Pang:
None of the fighting alliances can be considered to be #1 until such a time that they fight other fighting alliances of similar or equal size. SoL vs SoF would be a good start. Collab vs Imag as well.

None of the netting alliances can be considered #1 until they get either more members, better war departments, or both.

The idea that fighters won't fight other fighters (when they present any level of challenge) is one of the core reasons the politics on this server absolutely suck.

Fighting alliances should take that "we're not signing pacts" attitude and apply it to people who can challenge them fighting (and whose focus and goal is to fight), not just to alliances who are looking to avoid war and net.

Collab vs. iMag happened last set, and in the end the alliances were fairly similar in terms of final net etc. (if I recall correctly)

Difference was of course that Collab was also fighting PDM, SoF and EEVIL ;)

edit: otherwise agree completely

Well, that wasn't a 1v1 with two war-prepped opponents fighting eachother like we used to see years ago. That was one big alliance smacking several other alliances at war, then CF'ing one, then seeing that CF be dissolved. Now that imag and collab are similar sizes, that would be a good fight to see. Same with SoL and SoF -- similar sizes, similar playstyles.

Same reasoning last set was a good 1v1 netting contest between Evo and Omega. While I like both Omega and Evo, it's obvious that based on last set and many previous sets both Evo and Omega netted that Evo is the netting champ out of those two. The same thing could be said about the wars I mentioned above, if they were to happen.

(Note: That isn't meant to knock Omega -- they're great netters and possibly a better overall alliance, based on war performance and ability to avoid defensive conflict -- but the stats clearly point to Evo winning the netting comparison between those two.)

Edited By: Pang on Oct 13th 2010, 22:56:08
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com