Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2010, 15:14:47

It's almost like everyone is doing their best to avoid it!

Case in point, Let's look at a few of our "larger" alliances,

We'll go in the order of most members for this top group. Since usually, histoircally, the top allinaces are among the top 5 in total membership.

SOL-61 members
SOF-57 members
NA-59
LCN-49
LAF-45

Well, usually one reset a #1 does not make. But this is Maksino's SOL, and SOL is just a different beast when Maksino is putting full energy into this stories allinace.

SOL demolished LAF the assumed #1 going into last reset, and has jumped to the largest numbers of members in the game. Its hard to give an allinace a #1 ranking, based on one good reset, epecially after several "not memorable" ones, but SOL may be doing that exact thing.

SOF- Coming after a multi set war with ICN, who is at 19 members, this reset. So while not looking strong the last few resets, SOF has regrown its members base. Kudos to SOF. Coming out of a situation stronger speaks of a brighter future. Again, SOF has done nothing to earn a #1 status. But, 57 members, its history and heritage, and lots of energy, and superior netting skills compared to SOL...The case can be made.

NA- 54 members. NA should be better than what they currently are. They should be netting better, and nothing about war stands out at the moment. Still a strong 59 member alliance counts for a lot in today's game. NA with strong netting performances tp to bottom, strong fighting performances, and continued imporvement in the diplomatic area's can make a case for #1 not far down the road.

LCN-49 members Here's the deal, Top to bottom, LCN should be stronger than the above alliances. But right now they aren't showing it. Last reset was not a reset of LCN standards. At around 50 members good leadership and good politics, LCN could make the case. But they just aren't coming through right now. 5-10 more members and return to top to bottom excellence and LCN could easily be the top alliance in the game. There's just no urgency. And I freely admit my LCN bias, but even with that no way would I put them #1 right now.

LAF-45 When you net you win TNW. You compete for Ave, which you used to own, and last reset was not a good thing for LAF. LAF in my books was #1 till last resets pasting. I was shocked, I really expected a better performance, and a better fight. LAF lost the case to be called #1.

There are 3 other alliances I want to mention, that have qualities of #1, but aren't big enough.

Omega-31 memebers, best top to bottom alliance in the game in netting and war and politics right now. 45 members you'd be ranked #1.

Evolution- 36 members- won ave net impressively last erset, I admit I don't know how well you fight Nor do I know enough abourt your politics. But your netting skills and 36 members put you into the convo...50 or so members and you'd be making a case for #1.

Collab- I respect Axa. that is why Collab is here. I dno't see them on the same level as Omega/EVo....but if they were at 50 members I'd put them on the same level or better than the larger alliances.

As far as the rest of us? We got work to do. We're at 30 or under, members, which means a FS from any of the above allaiances and we're in very bad shape. I want to see who will make a move.

There's no real clear case for a #1 right now. I expect that to change by end of set. Hint, it'll be a fighting alliance, b/c the netting alliances seem to be stuck on passive. Maybe someone will prove me wrong.

So tell me who's #1, back it up with evidence, no flaming,
I've been an equal opportunist reality checker in this post. All I can say is I've never seen a group of alliances not want to be #1 so bad. It's there for the taking.

Edited By: Servant on Oct 12th 2010, 15:27:07
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Z is #1