Verified:

Alin Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 10:45:01

Originally posted by mrford:
USA is basically only going after the north and south americans because that is really all they have the power over.

Switzerland is going after some Europeans, but really, they dont give a fluff. money is money. FIFA has been a cancer for a long time. Soccer is the fluff, but the governing body is fluff.

that being said, none of this is over fixing of games. put your tin foil away. it is over bribery with regards to hosting and misappropriation of funds. It is about people selling advertising, paraphernalia, and other rights to events which are strictly prohibited. read motherfluffer.

this is bigger than your simple mind and the fixing of individual games. hosting and TV rights are FAR more important than winning.

i try so hard to avoid you, but you ALWAYS say such stupid and ignorant fluff. it is difficult.

You idiot redneck. This case might be about what you say up there. But your idiot arrogant ass must understand the tv rights are 1/1000 out of the money made each weekened(worldwide)in sports betting( fotball having a 50% rate of it). Go sit in your stupid small world ... where everything that flies could be eatten... i would not ev3n bother to explain you how fifa and uefa fixing works, and how officialls are hand in handd with bookies.

fluffing moron troll. This thread had no posts until i replied to angel. And here you jump like a stupid redneck you are, trying to talk about fluff. Your brain is little, your world resumes to the isolated glass you live in... go fluff your self...

Edited By: Alin on Dec 5th 2015, 10:47:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit