Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Sep 10th 2010, 0:49:39

Let's Rectify and make a few statements as a SOL representative.

Dagga is a SOLer(Member) not a representative of SOL.

Praetor, Bart, Steeps and myself are the only ones who can publically speak for the Sons of Liberty or represent our tag as an alliance. However you'll hardly find Bart or Steeps doing so(publically speaking).

As for the meanings of this war. They are beyond being or not being friends. This war had multiple reasons whom were obviously stated in our war dec. Another goal SOL tried to achieve is promoting warring over ingame reasons (in this case retal policy disputes).

Although in general SOL as a pure warring alliance understands that this is not always possible we hope other alliances will follow our example and also strive for such wars. Specially when this set proves it usually provides a well needed activity spark for any alliance in such a war.

As for winning this war I'll take a paragraph out of the SOL philosophy which is posted for all SOL members to live and play by.

"Other alliances strive to win, but forget to understand that the path to victory is just as important as the victory itself. Ie, not only are we achieving victory, but complete victory, victory along the path and at the destination."
- The SOL Philosophy.

Note: I do not post because I am stating we planned this set to war LaF :-) as some LaFfers like to believe.
I post this with the purpose hoping of trying to portray the thought process SOL lives, fights and dies by.

Any alliance FRs wanting to discuss our ideas, goals and purposes for this war can do so by contacting the above mentioned SOL representatives. We will not deal with Foreign relations or political related issues at a leadership level on these public boards.

With Regards,
Makinso
-SOL Commander.

Edited By: Makinso on Sep 10th 2010, 0:58:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit