Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 31st 2010, 14:46:21

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Pang, you abuse your powers and constantly run your piehole. I would be remiss if i didn't say i hope you die soon.

that's so far overboard I'm not even sure how to react....

I'm gonna go discuss it with some folks and see if deerhunter needs to have a timeout. I'm sorry you can't troll properly, but to go to that kind of message is simply uncalled for, if it was done against any other player I'd delete it instantly... but that would make me a biased admin, right? Since I delete deathwishes hurled at me?

Also, the only power abuses I make are in the delusions in your head.... there is quite a bit over mutual oversight at the admin level :p
Don't talk about fluff you don't and never will understand.

As far as me posting things about LaF-> anything I've posted has been unbiased and not full of spin.... SoL obviously planned for this war all set and did a good job of it.... but like SS said, this was SoL's war to lose, not LaF's to win, even with the #'s advantage. I know that people like Maki know that an FS erases major member advantages, and since the active LaF'ers were the ones killed in the FS, leaving inactives with untouched countries, that's a huge disparity which needs to be at least discussed.

If SoL had come to us and set up a friendly war, the results would be completely different, as LaF would have been ready to wall and had 120(120) like SoL did. FS's are simply too powerful in general, I've been saying that for years (EC+EE). I can't think of a single major 1v1 war in EE where the person who got FS'ed came back and won.... I can't think of many in EC either, but I can think of TONS from 1a.

That's something else to consider, possibly on a new thread. I always liked wars where it was an long, relatively even contest.... not a 3 day poundfest by the FS'er followed by mopping up for a month, regardless of the path that brought the alliances to war. I don't know how that can be as fun for anyone involved in the war....

Edited By: Pang on Aug 31st 2010, 14:53:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com