Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 13:51:03

Originally posted by PimpThang:
Originally posted by Pang:

Originally posted by Hobo:

We said to ourselves NO WE CANNOT BE GROPED AGAIN and we WILL NOT stand for children being groped.

And so we called fourth the spirit of the all-mighty Chris Hansen and smited LaF's pedophilia with his omnipotent hand of infuriating justice.

That's funny... coming from an alliance whose acronym stands for Sexual Offenders List!

I was referring to your crummy post here PANG. Only a troll would have not seen that and put a different spin on it. And i am anything BUT random.

LMAO, are you serious?
so a SoL guy comes and calls us pedophiles, and then I make an obvious joke about SoL's acronym being Sexual Offenders List and somehow I'm the bad guy?
LMAO

you are seriously the worst troll on these boards.... my post was 100% joking around, as I assume hobo's was.... if you can't get that, I feel bad for you PimpThang :p

like I said in another post, if you feel that you hate me so much you have to trash absolutely everything I say or do, regardless of what it is, you need to take a step back and think about your priorities. Maybe even look at finding yourself a new game with people who are more to your liking.

Also, learn how to use the quote button... it's not hard, and it makes threads look a lot cleaner. I'm sure you hate the quote functionality because I wrote it though.... hmm... ya, that would make sense, wouldn't it?

Edited By: Pang on Aug 30th 2010, 14:01:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com