Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2014, 17:22:48

i read and fully understood your post. my point remains.

this isnt a problem. the bushel market is the most fluid market there is, and if you think that there is no movement over 24 hours than you arnt looking close enough.

you want to manually regulate bushel prices eleminating one of farmers strengths, because of one set in 20. you want to take away that one set that all farmers dream of, because you think it isnt fair. you want to water down all strats so they are all pretty much the same and you can flip a coin on which one to play.

sorry, i dont. im tired of all these changes just for the sake of changing things. they are breaking the game. stop breaking the game. you alliance server cry babies are fluffing up every other server because the admins make sweeping changes. your idea isnt perticullarly dumber than some of the other flufffests recently, but it goes along with the same principal of fluffing about fluff that doesnt really matter.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 19th 2014, 17:26:58
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford