Verified:

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 22:58:28

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

That whole part of the post just reads as running away. Cant really expect that after making alliances prep for war you can then avoid the war by saying you dont want to anymore and think that everyone else goes along with that despte netgaining already having been compromised. (I'm sure you'll dispute that you ever were looking to war sof and or laf but that's just a game of he said she said, as soon as pacts weren't signed everyone knew the score this set).

But what do I know i'm not involved in politics anymore.

Yes... MD made an alliance prepare for war. I wasn't aware that MD forced other alliances to make specific plans.

Edit: Some people actually believe it's reasonable to hold another entity responsible for his or her actions, so I'll take another route on this one and address your concern directly - "you [n]ever were looking to war sof and or laf". I assume you meant never looking to war.

Why would MD want to war LaF? Even when Arsenal called for MD to not pact LaF for 3 sets following the Hanlong scandle MD maintained cordial relations after the June/July 2012 set. Retal policies were respected. Reps for top feeds and RoR's were recognized and paid. When LaF defended SoF against MD in Dec/Jan 2013 with overwhelming numbers, MD renewed it's pact the following set and moved forward. MD/LaF relations in the post Arsenal/Hanlong era were rebuilt over the course of more than a year. Why would MD try to war isolate and war LaF? MD has nothing to gain by doing this.

Why would MD want to war SoF? As I pointed out in an earlier post MD has only conducted one offensive strike against SoF in the past year. It was in support of her allies and it did result in a gang bang. All other conflicts between MD and SoF were initiated by SoF. MD emerged in a stronger position in the most recent two. What possible reason could MD have for making an offensive strike against SoF now? It's actions in past sets certainly aren't that of an alliance that holds a grudge. Even if MD did hold a grudge again st SoF it would make more sense to war SoF ever set following the gang bang as well. MD had nothing to gain by offensively striking SoF. In fact, a MD strike against SoF (even assuming victory) works against MD's favor more than anything. It takes a meaningless victory and in exchange, reignites bad blood between the two alliances resulting in future grudges wars.

Sure, you're probably thinking there is/was some long term conspiracy theory. Slit your wrists on Occam's razor if you actually believe any of them.

Edited By: Taveren on Jun 20th 2014, 23:33:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy