Verified:

st0ny Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 5:09:11

Originally posted by crest23:
Now I get it, you are stupid enough to hit someone that you know can retal you, 11 million turrets and all. You are bitter enough to suicide them because they retalled? You just said, and I quoted above that you only do that when you see that they are better than you and might win the set, and you are not a douche? I guess I really am an idiot, lol.

idiot, read and follow the entire conversation. and yes... you really are an idiot.

Originally posted by crest23:
FYI, I compare your country with ebert's from last set, he's been best theo techer for a long as i stopped playing, I doubt you were going to finish better than him. He finished at 22mill.

idiot, if you dont know how to calculate the estimated ending nettworth based on the history, dont shame yourself publicly like this. just keep your mouth shout or ask someone else for help privately.

i was allied to ebert. maybe you could check with ebert on who would have finished better last set if i did not go farm that one fella. if you really know him that is, which i doubt because ebert seems like an intelligent fella while you on the other hand...

Edited By: st0ny on Jul 2nd 2013, 5:17:05
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."