Verified:

Mr.Silver

May 28th 2013, 6:40:24

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
But a bad ally
They currently have three dps getting tag killed and helped out a 4th by breaking a Unap (emphasis on the U)

Your "alliance of spies" is failing you and your words are awfully smug for someone who only has partial logs of part of the exchanges.

LOL! my what?

Also no, not smug... More along the lines of I'm tired and cranky and don't feel like sugar coating stuff.

I'm semi-retired hoping to be taking a nice break from the game for a while and I have no interest in inflating your ego when leadership in your alliance has done probably the worst job of any alliance in the game.

MD has absolutely everything going for it...

It comes back with a strong membership base in its first reset, all the allies it could ever need, well liked etc..

It has one of the most tightly knit group of players the game has seen as far as alliances go, great communication, huge pool of retired knowledgable players that allow for a recruiting pool, great ties to alliances due to past relationships, and the list goes on and on.

Unfortunately it seems leadership in MD seems to completely nosedive unable to follow types like Samoan, Dio, Mags, Haderach, etc...

leadership has taken all the promise that MD has and pisssed it all away in a flamboiant parade of stupidity, plotting, loose lips, and just point blank retarded moves.

This alliance that SHOULD be atleast at par with SoF if not even ahead of them based on what it had as starting blocks, instead has been tag killed roughly 80% of its resets, poorly plans allowing its allies to get crushed left and right and even mismanages wars you guys even plan yourselves.

Point fingers all you want, call me a bad guy or have strange terms like "alliance of spies", blame hanlong, Sov, Imag, santa clause,the boogyman, or whoever you feel like making into the scapegoat of the month, but push comes to shve they're your teams failings, nobody elses.

In all honesty I'm a little ticked of how poorly of a job has been done with MD since coming back, as historically they are one of my favorite alliances.

I thought you guys were awesome right from when I first met this little clan that was trying to start out in earth that had a great mix between Dio, Sammy, Mags, and Zulu. Right from those humble beginings to late on becoming the best alliance in the game only a couple years later, then remaining ontop for quite some time.

I just wish you guys could turn things around from the complete disappointment you've been in earthempires.

Maybe start a donation plate and try to bribe Samoan into making a comeback.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on May 30th 2013, 9:23:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit