Verified:

anitasanchez

Mar 18th 2013, 23:37:45

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by anitasanchez:
Originally posted by locket:
The rest of it was a bit less unbiased :P

You are correct. That's why the rest of it was not part of the first paragraph which was that one line and was completely unbiased.

It is my bias because it is my opinion that I think SoF is annoying because they don't take the high road and win this war without trolling on AT, and I also find it hilarious that MD thinks they are actually that good. Don't get me wrong, most of SoF isn't flaming on AT and it's just a select few, and MD is overall a decently solid alliance and the "best of the rest", but it's just funny to watch think they could compete with the best and instead just keep on getting their butts kicked reset after reset instead.
funny how that "overall a decently solid alliance" forced SoF to call in the undisputed #1 alliance on the server to help them out last reset.

SoF and MD are pretty much tied behind LaF for #2 alliance on the server. How close this war is (or was until the last few days) is a sign of that.

I guess it makes sense then. Our difference in the insight is you feel that they are close, while I saw it as quality vs quantity, and that the quantity part is what took SoF this long to finally overcome the difference. Because watching this war, SoF led in avg nw and total and avg hits, HPK, HPM stats, top countries, avg land, etc. Pretty much the only stat that went back and forth until recently was the TNW statistic, and that is attributed to the quantity of MD countries. And SoF pulled ahead in that one recently. Size still matters after all. SoF was walling, hitting, killing, and netting better than MD this war. MD had lower average statistics across the board, but their number of countries caused them to seesaw with SoF in the TNW statistic.

Also your insight on them needing to call in allies pinpoints you to believe SoF isn't as strong as I was making it be, but in my assessment the fact that SoF is in a politically better situation plays a part in them being a better alliance.

Edited By: anitasanchez on Mar 18th 2013, 23:43:33
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit