Verified:

paygan Game profile

Feb 13th 2013, 20:52:26

Hmm.... I am tempted to join Moral Decay too...

Unfortunately, the spirit of Ragnarok controls me now and instead of this option, I offer Ruth1e a due1 to the death for the honor and glory of 1eading a reformed Ragnarok alliance into battle in the April 5th server reset (perhaps with Peregrine back as you say).

As proposed, this reformed Ragnarok alliance will adopt the policy of netgaining 75% of the game then attacking an alliance picked at random in a ceremonial "Ragna-Random-Rock" selection process. We might have to attack our friends, or your friends or your mom, who knows...we're crazy vikings!

To commemorate this momentous occasion and implementation of the Ragna-Random policy, on March 13th, one month from today and approximately 75% of the server, I propose a one-on-one "Clash of the Titans" to be held in the Alliance game between my country "Ragnarok 1eader" (#772) and Ruth1e's (You'll have to tell me your country Ruth1e because I'm probably not smart enough to figure that out). The winner can decide the fate of Ragnarok.

After that Ragnarok can ally up with MD, or forget about the whole silly plan and I'll just join you guys. ;-)

Edited By: paygan on Feb 13th 2013, 20:57:33. Reason: 1e
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit