Verified:

Theseus Game profile

Jul 5th 2010, 10:27:46

Originally posted by A-Rod:
no point in discussing what happened in 2nd round as it never should have happened.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. It should not have happened (in my personal opinion), thus let's pretend it didn't.

Originally posted by kemo:
i really think bruces close in lightnin fast chain and snap punches would leave brock lyin on his ass askin for the plates of that truck that just hit him.

brocks style is more sporting oriented with actual rules while bruces leaves the style up to the fighter. itd be a no contest

Brock fights the style he fights because we see him fight in the sport. There is absolutely no basis for assuming that he, or any other sanctioned MMA fighter, would be incapable of successfully fighting in an environment where those sanctioned rules were not present.

Bruce Lee was smaller than most women. Size matters. Speed matters too, and Lee would have had that on him, but that isn't enough.

I say all of this not as a WWF fan Brock Lesnar homer, nor as a suburban USA asian culturalophile who is a Bruce Lee expert based on having seen Enter The Dragon 17 times, but as someone who actually lives in China and has practiced martial arts both here and in the USA.

Edit: Typo

Edited By: Theseus on Jul 5th 2010, 10:32:14
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit