Verified:

arthog Game profile

Oct 27th 2012, 16:16:46

Well if noone else is going to bring it up , I guess I shall , now I am a member of Omega , I'm not involved in FA , nor am I an leader of Omega . those qualifiers in place I just thought I would bring up a couple of salient points for those labelling Omega as breaking pacts and acts of war .
first , lets assume the Unap that mr silver posted was actually current . if that is the case , then those people claiming we broke that pact fail to read it . the pact mentions its void if RD declares war on MD , which is obviously the result of the farming prior to the FS MD received so omega cant be breaking a pact which was already broken by RD's own actions .
that being said and pointed out , it was my understanding from clan discussions that we had failed to have a pact signed with RD this set due to being unable to agree on terms and so I am interested to find out if someone can actually produce a pact we are supposed have with RD this set , as our FA havent mentioned one being agreed to since they spoke with RD .

of course as I previously mentioned I am not in those positions and I may be completely ignorant of the true state of our pacts however some of the posters here cant have it both ways , either we didnt have a pact with RD or they voided one by attacking MD as for our killing their countries , well pardon me but didnt RD kill off a suicider early in the set , in our case we did it because of our friendship with MD those people who support RD will still support RD but anyone who wants to label us as untrustworthy had better check and find out if we did indeed have a pact .

Edited By: arthog on Oct 27th 2012, 16:21:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit