Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 16th 2012, 17:29:37

Originally posted by trumper:
Originally posted by Drow:
Deci: doesn't mean LCN can't/won't use it as an excuse anyways. We MUST have driven you out of LCN too after all...

I will humbly suggest to LCN powers-to-be that we never hit PDM again simply to avoid the incessant whining.

Maybe bring up dropping the "they have no right to feel like they were wronged!" attitude as well.

Also, bring up the idea that if an alliance is clearly netting and not prepared for a blindside FS while there are also no ongoing, in-game issues (other than ones CAUSED by LCN) that would cause that clan to expect a war, maybe consider rethinking that target. If the previous suggestion is not up for consideration, maybe consider giving the other alliance a heads up to prepare.

I imagine a 1-week+ prep period for PDM would have made the war much more interesting because we would have, you know, did some prep. We had a major land advantage so it would have been somewhat interesting. It's clear that LCN didn't want a fun or fair war, LCN just wanted to beat on a netting clan for a few days while that clan netted away obliviously in the leadup to war.

That's sad because I thought LCN considered itself a netting clan as well.

Edited By: Pang on Sep 16th 2012, 17:38:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com