Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 24th 2012, 5:31:56

Originally posted by Pang:
there's complaining, there's suggesting things, then there's being belligerent.

this set has been about belligerence -- folks from within LaF planned to go into this round (in primary) with the expectation of butting heads with the staff/mods and that has spilled over onto alliance as well.

oh and to clarify, i'm not saying that laf has ruined alliance and has moved onto primary; just that laf the alliance-entity decided to try and make it a mission to screw up primary to try and force our hand in the way laffers perceive as being the best way.

LaF had no plans at all to mess with primary going into this set. I didn't even have a country in primary until August. If there were plans to mess with primary, I would be very eager to create a country to help out (more eager than anyone else, in fact). But I had no country until August because there were no plans.

And since you're apparently reading our forums to try and get information with which to base lies off of and badmouth us, you know that we had no plans to mess with primary.

But I do think you are referring to a post that I made on August 1st, and I will post the exact text of that post here to explain what our "mission to screw up primary" which I did not even suggest until August was.

Everyone will see how you are so willing to misrepresent what is actually going on.

This is what I wrote on Boxcar on August 1st (4 weeks into the set):

LaF has refrained from playing primary like it is team server. However, our top players keep getting victimized by those who do play that way.

We will not get deleted for two-stepping, running offensive ally leeches, or spy countries. I've tried to get people deleted for that in the past, and the moderators have said that its not against the rules.

Until they change those rules, I think we need to show them exactly how broken the game is. In our minds, what we will be doing is cheating. But since our opponents do it, and the moderators tell us that it is not cheating, I think it is time for us to "cheat."

If they change the rules, then we win. That is our goal. We want team play to be prohibited in primary. We want what I am advocating doing to be against the rules. And the way to make it against the rules is to make it necessary for it to be against the rules.

Edited By: Rockman on Aug 24th 2012, 5:35:02
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit