Verified:

mazooka Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 22:18:44

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
People have benefited indirectly from cheating more times than can be counted in this game Mazooka, most of the time without knowledge that they were benefiting indirectly from cheating.

This principle could be applied to anyone who ever farmed a multi, ever received aid from a country that farmed a multi. etc. etc. Nobody that has played this game for any length of time could argue that they haven't benefited indirectly from the cheating of someone else in one way or another.

Generally people don't get blamed for indirectly benefiting, so I don't see why you feel this case would be any different.

And I never said it was "all good", and I have indicated on more than one thread on this issue that everyone in LaF fully expects us to take some lumps over this issue. Nobody in LaF expects LaF to get away scott free.

Why can't you just read what I actually say instead of reading what you want me to have said?

I think my problem is I am reading what youre typing. You come across here like youre justifying it. Son goku started well on this thread. You just dont seem to get it.

Edited By: mazooka on May 2nd 2012, 22:21:03
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit