Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Apr 19th 2012, 7:37:15

Originally posted by anoniem:
----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
Alright. I have already been approached with a similar message from your head of war. But I want you to know that DC has no intention of sitting by and letting people farm us to death. When we get hit by countries that are too strong for us to retaliate against, we will do the next best thing and get our land back from weaker countries (preferably in the same clan). I realize this is not a generally accepted way of dealing with things but we feel that their is no other valid way to handle it without getting ground into dust.

Jax45

Ok good, let's make this quick then :P

Recently (I assumed) you have noticed the news between DC and EVO. Although it's our guy (#274) who started it, you should have approached us first about the matter so we can sort something out rather than firing back at us in a greater scale. Granted it's your first set in alliance server, I'm giving you this as a notice that EVO don't accept your member's hits as valid retals. We shall be retalling all the hits using the standard retal policy in this server.

If you have other issues/concerns let me know .

Ya I guess I am. For now anyways

I'm lenshark, one of EVO's FA

Are you the main contact for DC ?

It was hard to make a post on this thread because I didnt know whether alliance to alliance interaction occurred or not before the kill runs.

If no communication occured, I would sided with DC in terms that communication should of occurred first before action was taken.

The fact that communication did occur, and with the responce given by DCs FA's, its an understandable reaction by Evo. I would of gone one step further myself and maybe waited for them to RoR before acting, but either way that is what happens when you make statements and can not back them up on an "alliance" level playing field.

Is making an agressive reaction to the comments going to serve the community and make everything happy daffy? No.
People are just playing the game here, not purposefully driving players off.

Where is the line between playing and griefing? IMO purposly trying to cause others suffering, and I do not see that here.

Edited By: Jiman on Apr 19th 2012, 7:39:35
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit