Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 6:57:16

Originally posted by Wolf:
It was a VERY close war. We were outnumbered by over twelve members and a solid amounts of avaliable hits per day provided by that number member difference. The first strike WAS NOT a normal one where the other side didn`t have time to prepare.

LCN averaged: 275 hits per member
SOL averaged: 264 hits per member
Imagnum averaged: 227 hits per member

networth drop was relatively close. we also spent a solid amount of turns on defusing missles in the break.

SOL still had some amazing wallers. They did great. But if the numbers were evened....

oook. This was a good war and both sides thrown the best in it.

BUT, i have some comments to make at your post since you bring that kind stuff on AT.

1.You were not outnumbered because the time we CS-ed you have already killed 12 of our finest countries. I would also add to this the breaker advantage which was always in your favor
( after FS ). Two war-merging alliances will always have a better core of breakers than just one ( no matter the numbers ).

2.Defusing missles really dose not work in your favor too. We lost about 1.5k of missles due to FS and defussing. That would really hurt you and improve our HITs / member over LCN`s one.

3.IF the numbers were evened we would prolly not accept you to get 12 kills and 1.5k missles defused before making any move. So the outcome would have been pretty much the same.

LCN and Imag had a pretty good stonewalling performance, a good FS and put up a close fight until this point. However you should let us savour our clean and sweet "Moral Victory".

P.S: in the given conditions i really don`t know what alliance/ couple of alliances would have take that FS and turn war around.
The only combination i am thinking is Sof + X = ~ 80 members.

Good job everybody!!!

Edited By: Alin on Mar 19th 2012, 7:18:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit