Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 17:15:01

Originally posted by NukEvil:
The problem with SS's explanation is that he didn't break (or void, whatever) the uNAP because Evo pacted SOL...he broke it because Evo was winning Triple Crowns and needed an excuse to downsize Evo's membership, and used that clause (which LaF itself violated the set before, IIRC) to do so.

But it really doesn't matter anymore. LaF apparently doesn't really care about the community, for its leaders refuse to own up to past mistakes. ONE leader apologized for LaF's transgressions 2 resets ago, but that doesn't change the fact that Evo are down to ~40 members from ~70 members 2 sets ago, nor does it change the fact that LaF are still dealing with the fallout from that decision. Whether LaF can continue to hold their dominance over Alliance can only be told by how the future unfolds.

you have proof of this? i don't remember one conversation i had with ss where he said "i want to hit evo because they are winning ANW/TNW".

and what do you mean "one leader". i'm the Don. i speak for all the leaders when i apologize.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 27th 2012, 17:18:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia