Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 27th 2012, 16:17:37

Originally posted by maverickmd:
No real need to call in anybody. We died and it was fun. LaF's true colors will now be shown whether they sign a ceasefire at any point or decide to farm MD for a month. There is a difference between teaching a lesson and being a$$holes. Im sure that "difference" will be the determining factor in any future policy.

the last time i ceasefired for long term peace (last reset with SOL), while i was ceasefiring and before the ink was even dry, arsenal went to makinso to start up this stuff as you see in the logs. instead of true peace where we can try to build trust, SOL/LaF still has a 3 reset pact built upon mistrust thanks to Arsenal's interference.

you make it sound like LaF is the villain here heh. fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

fact number two. you guys all know that if you just left LaF alone we would've netgain. we only mobilized for war becuase YOU wanted us. we are not the aggressors here. the whole "hanlong is paranoid" thing is nice propaganda and all, but facts are facts as everyone in this community will see. it's not paranoia when i know what you are doing. it's called responding to the threats to my alliance.

i want a public concise explanation why you felt it was appropriate and cute to interfere with a ceasefire deal with another alliance (SOL/LaF) and pollute their honest peace plan with bad intentions in the terms.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 27th 2012, 16:31:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia