Verified:

JJ23 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 16:43:08

oooh man ive been itching to post my response for a long time, since you all bashed my country on this forum.

ill come out and say it. yeah, i run #81 Autumn On a Saturday Night in primary as most of you thought.

here are some topics id like to address

1. offense allies. its funny how blid gave veni (i wont say the owners name out of respect) the benefit of the doubt saying that eve tho he had 3 offense allies, they musnt be letting him abuse their jets and if their jets are on PS, then they obv dont help him, but of course, if i have offense allies, then obviously the assumption is im cheating and its a schmuck who just sits there and lets me do PS after PS. right?

2. tech leeches. yes i had 1 solid techer that i picked up around halfway into the reset (as i was at around 35-40k arces). he gave me tech and every other day would send me his status and i would give him pointers. i also picked up another tech ally 2-3 days later, in exchange for an offense.. knowing i was nearing the end of my grab phase (i was around 45-50k acres at this point), i was gonna let him use my jets for a week and then break off the alliance, which is what i did.

so all of the crap and witchunt about me cheating... you guys need to cut the crap. im not asking you, im telling you. ive had a conversation with a couple mods, and any witchhunt crap will lead to a ban for any of you. if you think im cheating, report me ingame. if the mods dont delete me, then obv im not cheating and you need to stfu and accept that i am a better, or more fortunate player than you. fwiw.

and one more thing id like to address.

someone here, i think reroll (as im not going to dig through the posts) sand that the only reason my rep casher was ahead is because of my tech leeches and off allies.

get real.

okay. let me break it down for you.

by the time i had reached my orig land goal of 52.5k acres, the next highest rep was at 40k. and that was either herbs or reroll. mind you, i ALSO got TOPFED 2 times for 6k acres by zue ge liang and nam nam nam (IX NEO). and at this point, none of the other reps had even gotten hit yet. infact, i was the first country to get topfed before serp and total waste of time did their hits...

so not counting those 2 hits, lets add 6k land to my total. MEANING, if i was on the same level playing field of not getting lged, i would be approx 18.5k land ahead of the next best rep.. and remember, the entire time EVEN with the 2 topfeeds, i was keeping up with Veni in land... as a rep.

i will say, NONE OF YOU, and ESPECIALLY REROLL, could have played that way if i gave you 3 tech leeches, 3 off allies who DONT PS, and 5 free SPY OPS EVERYDAY. period. theres not a single person who can touch me in rep casher. and the only reason why im posting this is because i care not about finishing anymore.

i just got topfed AGAIN for the 3rd time.. and this coming about 2 weeks into my stock phase, and im sure its deliberate.

im going to do the rockman, which is dont hit a country whos been stocking for 2 weeks. GL bakku, and the rest of the players who are going for the W.

Edited By: JJ23 on Feb 22nd 2012, 16:47:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.