Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 6:18:59

First, before you judge them right or wrong understand them. They are away form home in an area when the enemy looks just like "friendlys". Except for other marines virtually no one else speaks English. They are basically walking targets as they can not tell enemy from friendly until they are shot at or blown up. Also, if the enemy takes them prisoner, they will cut off their heads. Not to mention, they are away form their girlfriends and family and any resemblance for normal life for extremely long periods of time.

Think about this, not only is all of the above a factor, but maybe their best friend who recently sved their life was killed by the enemy. They could be shot at every day and maybe mortored or bombed all the time. They live every day expecting to get killed and killing the enemy. Maybe this is the case. The pressure is unreal. Walking targets and no where safe, also witnessing what atrocities the enemy has done to friends they love as brothers and the enemy has killed.

After all that, they finally get some payback and their hate and rage has built up so much that they still don't feel relief. Either they go nuts or maybe they do the only thing they have left to do- the ultimate offence they can think of- the last slap in the face to an enemy that can no longer kill them and the ones they love. They piss on their dead corpses. I know of others who have taken pictures of themselves with dead enemy corpses too.

It is a stress reliever. There is nothing else they can do. All their time is spent avoiding getting killed by these guys and they finally killed some and still don't feel safe. All they can do is piss on them, or maybe get a pict with them. Its not about offending the world. Another time or place they would not do it. Its about relieving the stress that hunts every waking and sleeping moment of their lives. War is hell. These guys are just trying to cope with the stress. Right or wrong, do not judge them without understanding what theyve been through.

As far as this kind of stuff making more enemies for America. Anyone who would hate us from this already hates us. Think about it. The enemy cuts off our heads of prisoners. We take pictures and piss on them. Which is worse? Cut these guys some slack. MINOR punishment for poor judgement is all they should get. Do not try to ruin their lives when you don't understand what they are going through. I know some will say i was there and didn't do that, but remember not everyone copes the same. When you look through a rifle site at another humans head or chest and have to pull a trigger and see them explode, it can effect anyone differently.

Edited By: Deerhunter on Jan 16th 2012, 6:24:30
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!