Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jan 12th 2012, 23:21:21

i see your point llaar. that does look like a point of abuse.

that's why i think eventually we're going to introduce reverse two-stepping clauses here also.

i think our community isn't used to interclan attacks yet. this is a relatively new topic for all of us. i even asked a few landtrading questions myself on AT since LaF has never done intra clan grabbing to this day, and i'm exploring it as an option. this is also the reason i'm interested in this debate even though my alliance isn't even involved personally. i'm not trying to take NA or KSF's side here, i'm merely trying to understand how grabbing works under these contexts for my own reference in the future. my own country did some exchanges with some other tags this reset and we both gained acres and it was amicable so i'm poking around to see how this system would work...

i know ffa has more mature policies regards to this, and i'm happy you are telling us of the problems that can occur related to L:L and intratag clan policies. i just wished you told us beforehand and not post fact =)

regards to this though, i don't think KSF was farmed down to 1k acres and grabbed a bunch of clans right after. if they did then sure they would be ruining the intent of intratag clan grabbing and i'm sure we'd need to tweak retal policies based on that fact.

honestly the alliance server (including myself) is extremely n00b when it comes to us. give us time llaar =) i honestly never heard of that term or even thought of the abuse you just listed until now...

Edited By: hanlong on Jan 12th 2012, 23:23:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia