Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Dec 22nd 2011, 21:55:35

Originally posted by anoniem:
I thought LaF FSed Evo, because they couldn't beat Evo in avg nw without detagging members in the last second.

It stands to reason when you get spanked in netgaining (as an alliance) reset after reset, year after year, that you'd change the rules of the competition.

If you can't net, then war. It's a fine motto; however you are forgetting something. Evo are going to wipe the floor with you at netgaining for many a reset to come, without cheating, without FAing to the top, without breaking game rules, without pact breaking, without sitting at a computer for more than two minutes a day and without suiciding.

I really am perplexed about the "maintaining of contact". There were no problems when we (evo) were busy buying your (LaF/hanlong) butter wouldn't melt act/crusade against gangbangs and wars created by SoL (to destroy the game). You had to FS Evo, because we refused to speak to you on a civil level? Where are the logs of these attempts at private contact? If you are going to talk fluff, then at least clean up after yourself.

I repeat: Everything you add to the truth subtracts from the truth.

rofl you have no idea anoniem.

if you thought that was why we FSed you guys, then you really have no clue.

there's been many alliances who also beat us in TNW and/or ANW. take example Omega during the ECM war. and yet I would consider Omega to be one of LaF's best allies and friends. do you know why? because they talk to me regularly, we communicate effectively and openly without any malice towards each other, and we don't drag each other's names in the mud on AT.

h4 is completely spot on in his post, and as long as you continue to refuse to acknowledge this fact when it's painfully obvious to everyone else not in LaF or Evo (aka third parties) that this nonstop PR smear campaign by Evo heads like yourself against LaF isn't the biggest reason why LaF/Evo relations are the way it is, then i don't know what else to say.

if you acted like qzjul or diez, then i can almost guarantee you none of what happened would've happened. you need to think long and hard what being the Head FA officer of an alliance means and the effect of your posts on AT and how it could be interpreted as.

i already addressed all these issues privately with KJ as part of the peace negotiations, and he understood and we worked out a lot of differences... so i really don't see the point of you doing this fluff anoniem other than if you really genuinely want to go back to square one again... you can only repeat the same smear campaign a few times before people get pissed off.. this isn't just for LaF but i'm sure almost every other alliance out there would feel the same way

Edited By: hanlong on Dec 22nd 2011, 22:03:52
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia