Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2011, 21:43:42

#68 and #69 messaged me 3 minutes apart, and #69 along with #13 hit me with over 20 missiles when I never attacked either of them. So when you say "crying cheater with no evidence," I don't know. Is there any way to get more definitive evidence? It seems/seemed like a legitimate suspicion. Why are we assuming it WASN'T a multi - is there some way to tell that I'm missing out on? And if it WASN'T a multi, what kind of alliance is this? Are you supposed to see that kind of thing in Express?

I also want to say, btw, that's a pretty dogmatic approach to the 1:1 thing. We're talking a guy about half my networth who I can pound into the ground anytime I want. He goes extreme jets and leaves himself completely exposed and manages to get in one shot - one shot that happens to take 1000 more acres than I took from him. "If you don't like it? Expect a fight." Fine with me... If they outgrow me or are stronger than me I'll suck it up and say well done, but if they're still half my size and basically suicided to get their retail, I don't like it and am ready to fight someone who does that. Just not their friends with their 20+ missiles. And I wouldn't have started this thread if the one going to town on my country was the one I'd been attacking. It's when I get slammed by random guys I've had no interaction with that I bring it on here.

Edited By: blid on Aug 29th 2011, 21:49:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.