Verified:

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 25th 2011, 12:07:33

They develop it, they support it, they dedicate time to ensure it runs. They own the domain, they own the server, by copyright law they own the source code, they own the graphics, and they own all rights to everything you post here.

I don't know who "they" are, but I hear Pang's name mentioned a lot so I would guess he is a part of the ownership.

I don't know in what dream world you live in, but it is their game. Unless they are a privately or publicly traded company, you have no claim to their intellectual property, domain name, or even the posts you make on their board.

Furthermore I doubt highly you have paid for a service with an explicit guarantee that the said service (they offer you for free) must meet any criteria at all. I with the same doubt believe you have not nor ever will be required to like this game.

Whereas, since you have neither entered into any binding arbitration or contract, you are free to come and go in this game as you please.

Whereas, since you are annoying, you have been politely told to fluff off.

I do hope this has been very enlightening for you as to where the ownership of this game, these boards, and the name used as an implied trademark. I furthermore hope you have found understanding in where your role within this community exists.

Edited By: QiXiongMao on Aug 25th 2011, 12:10:43
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit