Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Apr 18th 2011, 15:56:48

slagpit: i was just merely trying to understand his logic pattern. it has nothing to do any specific part of his moderation skills that i see, i'm just hoping his general mental instability in regards to this game only applies to his AB selection choice and nowhere else ;)

if he really was all hot and bothered by "getting farmed" he would've tried to talk first. and if he got shot down, then he ABs to his heart's content. then i would assume it would be AT post worthy.

it's obviously he was just trying to find an excuse to AB a random LaF country for fluffs and giggles, which is fine. nothing wrong with that... there's no need to justify it otherwise

i'm more bugged about the fact that he needs to make a AT post to brag about it when he didn't even hit the guys who grabbed him :P

as a country in this game, he is free to AB anyone he wants (that's why its part of the game)

if i was in his shoes i'd AB the guys who grabbed him. he did have enough tanks, so breaking most of them wasn't the issue.

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 18th 2011, 17:40:04
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia