Verified:

lincoln

Feb 16th 2011, 19:16:48

[quote poster=Helmet; 7540;

I also like express, even though I don't even usually enjoy netgaining. [/quote]

he obviously assumes this "the netgaining server"
he is correct in that assumption

what i need to know is why?

why is the fastest turning server the netgaining server?
netgaining does not require speed, nor reaction to fast changing circumstances, nor finding vulnerable targets who just jumped.
net gaining is slow methodical planning
essentially make two decisions, what gov type and what strat and ride it out from there
that is why netters do not think much of winning this server
it does not bring to fruition long-ago methodical plans like the other servers do
which is why they play for a little while and then quit because there is no challenge
for example enshula

why is the server that should have the most military action the one that has a "standard" gov type strat of an H casher according to slagpit?
why is the server that should be the most attractive to people who like martial simulations the one that enshula calls "the all-x server"
why is the server that could be the entry portal for war gamers, the one where people who do not care about this server practice their netting for other servers?

if i can get an explanation as to why what should be the fast paced military action server is actually geared toward allx netters who consider it a "nothing little server", then i get to the root cause of these bothersome silly rules.

Edited By: lincoln on Feb 16th 2011, 19:51:36
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FoG