Verified:

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 11:17:21

Oh c'mon, why are you fussing and spinning words anymore? I swear iMag has the most trolls in this whole game and the only thing they were good at lately is recruit. Other than that, nothing excuses the fact that with FULL TURNS they managed to kill 4 countries, while in the CS 1-2 hours later we killed 2 without turns and the most of us switching.

In terms of strat building you clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL and we had already 2 countries SUICIDING on you guys in THE MIDDLE OF A WAR. How cool is that? Farming iMag for 10k acres?

I suggest you stop with this hate about NA leading nowhere, accusing us of things never happen and play this game in the way it is meant to be played.

At least have the decency and honor and respect YOUR opponents. I know this is not the iMag way, that being "War War War! Troll Troll Troll! Hate Hate Hate!", but I think you can have fun without bad mouthing constantly all the clans you fight with.

I already explained earlier, but i don't think you guys got THE BIG PICTURE. We could have NETTED THIS SET AND YOU COULD HAVE CONTINUED DIEING. Instead we chosen to accept you FSing us ... ESPECIALLY SINCE WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING 10 DAYS BEFORE, WE JUST HAD AN APPROXIMATION OF + - 2 DAYS. Isn't it right iBujke? I could dig for the convo if you will.

I dunno if we're gonna win this war, but the fact that we have 25% LESS countries than you and we're already inflicting damage on you 12 hours after your FS is fine to me.

An advise for you guys? PLAY THE GAME in a way that doesn't bother others. That's a common sense thing and it can be done.

@ iBujke: the other day you called me a hater on irc. Dude, like I told you, I don't hate you. I just am disappointed. Why? No point in explaining if you can't figure it out by yourself

@ Soviet: your communication skills lack like hell in the diplomacy department. Maybe it's too complicated for you, but lemme rephrase: you stink :P You should maybe do IA, not FA. No one likes you, you need shining lights and bold letters to realize that? Don't worry, you're not the only one: I stink in diplomacy skills too and this is precisely why I am no FA, but at least I have the common courtesy to admit it.

Edited By: Detoxxx on Feb 15th 2011, 11:23:19
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate