Verified:

Prima Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 19:56:23

Firstoff, big thanx to: Kya, OrigOzzyB, bore, pocketchange, WH, Ruthie, and spawn, for the support ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

locket: "you could apologize to him. its a simple way to get rid of a suicider."

--- Locket while i appreciate your effort to deescalate the situation i must correct you in clearly stating these will be retals and not suicide runs. Never was never will be a suicider.
--- Big difference they will see me coming at them but there won't be a thing they can do about, it.
--- On the flip-side a suicider would hide and wait for an opportune moment to strike and do as much damage as possible. Just not my style :)
--- My intent is to take my retals from SoL as early in the reset as possible so I can restart, tag up to play my game for the rest of the reset.
--- If I happen to die in a war I may be a little slow in restarting since I get an extra country to take retals with :)

--- I'm sure you understand 100k retals will take a very long time to complete, so to get this out of the way as quickly as possible I will need to use every opportunity given to me.
--- I will be deleting the country after to ensure RoR do not occur, we do not want SoL to make this mistake again thereby accruing more retals.
--- This will be more for SoL's benefit because they have such a hard time understanding the concept of legit retals.
--- I am not out to get more retals on Sol after all, and will do what i can to take my retals as quickly as possible.
--- Meanwhile I understand the need to minimize the potential for more retals being owed ;)

--- My advice to SoL members is get turrets, get tanks, and get SDI before coming out of protection and tagging up ;)

NukEvil: "Dear Tigress, I'm so sorry, Sincerely, SOL. P.S. I am SOL."

--- NukEvil, aren't you glad Evo isn't on the receiving end of this one,
--- make sure you add a Tigress clause in your pacts, and next time get a hold of trife before hitting LCN's exclussive untagged landfarm :)
--- Of course this could change if Ravi takes to long to bring RM back, and I will need to give rights to RD for a reset or two so Ravi knows I'm not kidding :p
--- in which case good luck getting permission from Mr. Lime to share the land with you ;)

bore: "i think you should hook up with these: (#485,#493,#765,#1050)" <<-- edited and shortened for ease of responding

--- i will take these retals on my own, i was not in a clan when this occurred and i won't be in a clan when this is gets resolved.
--- nor do I expect any clan to take care of this for me, or to protect me from SoL, it is not their fight, nor should it ever be.
--- besides there are plenty of peeps looking to organize untags, i see two at the moment with Inertia, and UnClanned.

Ravi: "As the real power in SOL I must inform you that your retal period has expired. Any further hits on SOL will be treated as land grabs on an escalating basis.
if you have any questions feel free to contact Detmer."

Ravi: Now for some odd reason I believe this... :p ... restart RM for a reset and I will let bygones be bygones :)
--- as you see I can be reasonable ...there is no need for SoL newborn blood to be spilled.
--- Besides only LCN has a signed contract allowing them to farm my untagged countries, attempting to extend this contract over to Sol is just not acceptable :p

BiffBuff: I'm not even going to quote what you wrote, just because I really do not feel like doing so :)

--- But for those interested they can scroll up a little a read what you wrote.
--- Now I am starting to understand what the problem actually is, you all thought I was looking for sympathy and completely underestimated the situation.
--- lol that is cute, I almost feel bad about this now.
--- Your post actually went to show why out of all of this, I am going to be perfectly within my rights to retal Sol to my hearts content in whatever way I want for almost as long as I want ;)
--- I just say for as long as i want because i really dunno if I will be able to take all 100k retals within my own lifetime i will try though :)
--- I would hate having to go to heaven and ask St Peter for retal rights on SoL members in heaven :) Which I would probably get BTW ;)
--- We could of course resolve this quickly wherein SoL gives me a country to Farm and Kill next reset and apologizes for killing #780
--- But we all know this won't happen so it's happy hunting time ;)

NorCal: "This certainly doesn't help the situation. In fact, in my humble opinion it will hurt the untagged countries even more.
I would ask respectfully that you do not pursue the above plan as it won't solve a thing... try my suggestions in the other thread."

--- A voice of reason in the wilderness, I will be tagged up next reset, probably a little late but definitely tagged up.
--- Praetor made it very clear in the other thread that he does not give one man tags a DNH,
--- so based on his words I do believe that even had I approached him midset when I started the country he would have denied it outright.
--- There would have been no reason for Praetor to give someone like me a DNH.
--- Now here is the question;
----- Had I approached you and said: "I am willing to let go of retals currently owed to me (which I am definitely in a position to take) for a DNH, would you have given me the DNH?"
--- Because this was the offer other alliance FAs accepted and the SoL FA obviously refused.
--- So my final conclusion in all of this was SoL was actively seeking countries to kill post war, based on their repeated actions.
--- SoL absolutely cannot justify the kill because they were given every opportunity to let this go asis with huge advantages on their side.

Perhaps a SoL FA would like to talk, but this is completely up to SoL leadership personally I know exactly which direction I am headed in.
It is purely up to SoL leadership to decide if they want to mitigate this problem or just let it escalate.

Saying this would hurt untags even more is kinda of the point behind why this thread was created

i.e. if SoL goes out and kills untagged countries at will just for the fun of it then...
what incentive do untagged countries have to go thru the steps of contacting FAs or keeping retals to SS/PS ???

you really cannot hurt an untags anymore then what SoL is currently doing

so this is basically a thread to let them know there is nothing left to lose at this point ;)

Edited By: Prima on Jan 31st 2011, 20:22:27
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress