Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 3:37:17

Bottom line, at the core, my point is that this is an alliance server

pretty much none of you can dispute that because a good number of you argue that when untag rights come up.

You use your alliance for:
allies, including teh leeching and what not
suicider protection
tag protection through pacts and dedicated retallers
FA teams that fight for reps if/when you are done wrong

All of these points help you in every imaginable way netting. This is an alliance server, correct?

Now that that is established, you are trying to put a limit on the level of an alliance server it is. You can use your alliance for EVERYTHING except FA packages and market buyouts?

Is it an alliance server or not? If it is a true alliance server, and it isn't against the set rules for the server, it should be allowed, correct?

Is there distinctions on the scores lists wether you were All-X? What about if you tech leeched? How about if you farmed untags and small clans relentesly and your clan killed that untag because he retalled in an "unacceptable maner" therefore eleminating the threat and you didn't have to waste a turn"

there isn't, all of these scenarios help you increase your networth. You can run low defense countries all set long if you wanted to correct?

So why can't a clan pit the extra effort into projecting a member or two into the top 10? Is it because you just don't like it? It sure isn't because it is against the rules, because it isn't. Farming untags to get 50k acres and not getting retalled because you have tag protection is pretty extreme as well, but t ist frowned upon, I havnt seen anyone push for astrick next to those coutries.

So my question is, why do you get to look down onthem, and call their finishes "unlegit" just because you dot agree with that style of play? What if they don't agree with hitting the same untag 30 times a day for a entire set? Dothey et to call your finish unlegit?

All I'm trying to say is don't sit there and look down a these people for workig together to puta country into the top 10 when you benefit greatly from your clan as well. The only difference is they used their ALLIANCE in an ALLIANCE server to finish up high. It isn't a single persons coutry at that point in time, it is a country with that alliances tag in the top 10 and everyone who helped that coutry get there was a part of that top 10

I really don't care either way, I am beig the devils advocate here and arguing agains the grain because you all seem to be too stubborn to even attempt to see the other side. You will argue that it wasn't a solo effort. Well, it wasn't, br it was done on an alliance server, as an alliance wide effort

I see nothing wrong at all about that.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 31st 2011, 4:07:04. Reason: edited some for Nuke
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford