Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jan 3rd 2011, 23:43:57

Yea, that is a valid point. However, equally valid is people not sticking to their word. SOF plays the game for respect.

In the case of NBK, Aquaview was contacting me through the board system all reset and then never did so when they killed our tagged countries. He instead waited for me on IRC for a couple hours and gave up. He failed to contact Gazza, our other contact in the stickied contact thread, who was on IRC the entire time. I felt disrespected that they killed our countries without contact while they had contacted LAE. Being new to the server, I assumed this was an insult directed at us. I am willing to admit that NBK would have done the same to anyone looking back in retrospect.

Your case is, however, completely different. You said you would be waiting 24 hours for non-tagged countries hitting NBK to tag SOF. You didnt follow your word. Moreover, when your member killed yet another SOF tagged country and we asked him to stop while our member walled, he threatened us. I nuked him and you he authed himself a further kill on my country. It boils down to this. If you were not supposed to be killing our restart, my nukes were a 4 to 200 retal. You are a cronic hypocrit and certainly not respectable. You combine that with your non-stop fluff talking of us during the outbreak of the NBK war, and yea, you have disrespected us.

Edited By: aponic on Jan 4th 2011, 2:13:08. Reason: grammar
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
SOF
Cerevisi