Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2023, 15:21:29

Originally posted by ZEN:
Don't over complicate it with booms. If 45 acres is the 100% mark, then percentage can always be based on that. I.E. 20% bonus in the column would equal 9 additional acres per turn.

Yeeaahhhhhh, don't you think tho that if it is a percentage, you wouldn't ever be at 20% with 45 acre returns? Think of it like this. If you get an extra 2% every time you use 8 bonus points on it, it would take you 10 days to get to 20%. 10 days of X-ing on a non-rep would get you to around 10k acres. At 10k acres, explore rate is only 10, and so a 20% bonus would give you 2 acres. 20 days would be 40% on 6 acre returns is 3 acres. Your first batch would be max 6% on 45 acre returns, or 3 acres.

I don't see it providing anymore than 2 or 3 acres as a percentage in standard gameplay. That's sorta where my brain went. Love the idea, but the way explore rate goes down all set, it would continuously devalue the bonus, making it essentially a 2 acre bonus no matter how many times you punch it. That's why I would use a hard boom type bonus rather than a percentage based bonus.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 2nd 2023, 15:26:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit