Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 2nd 2023, 15:12:45

Originally posted by Rasp:
Originally posted by Hash:

Too bad these Merc losers tricked you into exploiting your kindness for their own fluffty benefit asking for FA.

In case you’ve forgotten, which apparently someone in LaF is spinning what happened.

Blackhole and his crew suicided EVO last set in order to ruin any new Networth Records (over Gerd). There’s even confirmation of Gerd encouraging this behavior. Mercs, etc have dispatched most if not all suiciders in the game, including those that hit LaF.

To make matters worse, this set Gerd/LaF take in the Blackhole suiciders and use them as pawns in their war against SoL,SoF,Mercs.

Furthermore, Gerd did not auto renew the pact with EVO this set

And you wonder why EVO were FAing Mercs?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me.

Rasp, you're mistaken. I know this because I'm the one that did this, and I still have the screenshots.

Superfly was the one that encouraged me to hit people. He encouraged me to hit Omega and PDM. Don't believe me, ask Superfly, or Doug. Superfly even admitted this to Doug.

What I then did, I did on my own. I took what Superfly encouraged me to do, that is, landgrabbing defenseless netters, and I applied it to Evo.

But - important to note, I did not hit Tmac. I didn't hit him because I had earlier in the round told him I wouldn't ever hit him that round, and I am a man of my word.

AFTER I, and I alone, hit a few evo goes (and pdm, and omega) Mercs and Evo killed me. At that point, my team responded by hitting the Evo's that hit me.

That's what actually happened.