Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2023, 1:17:44

Cheating? I guess no. Your country generally won't be deleted for nefarious activities outside of the game itself. That's I think how a lot of stuff like this gets started. That's kind of just a "fluff move." The only cheating in this game will turn your country purple. Things like collusion on solo servers, multying, etc. That is the only actual "cheating." Every other legal method for winning is kinda fair game. And players here have taken that to every extreme. Like I said, I've been a part of breaking decorum before....

But lets say I intentionally mislead someone into believing something untrue to get my 2 of my enemies to attack each other. That's just a good political strategy in the interest of your clan. Will the person you misled probably never forgive you? Idk. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't. But that will always be a good thing for your clan. And as a leader that's your first responsibility.

I still think you're just screaming into a room full of some good people, some jerks, some americans, some euros, some asians, some Australians, some men, some women, some tall, some short and trying to generalize everyone together as one giant community of the same person. Like any community, there's a bit more subtlety than that. There are folks here we can trust, some folks we can't. There's folks you can trust that I can't and vise versa. It's a pretty diverse group of middle aged cantankerous old heads. I wouldn't expect the best for everyone, but I wouldn't expect the worst either.

Has there been times when I didn't use a tool or didn't allow people in my clan because I didn't know them well or trust the source? Absolutely. I don't blindly trust anyone either, but I use my best judgement. And like other old heads have pointed out, the people a lot of folks tag with now have relationships that started 20 years ago when us old fluffs were children. It's certainly different for a new player haha.

That's why so many people recommended you learn the subtleties of the game a little bit before you came in this hot. Part of good politicking is shaking some hands.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 14th 2023, 1:36:46
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit