Verified:

Watertowers

Mar 28th 2012, 8:45:07

I don't see any superiority or inferiority between races, but why would a reasonable person want everyone to become the same? To lose human diversity would be just as stupid as losing diversity in other animals (e.g. breed a husky and chihuahua which would result in something that can neither pull sleds or be small and cute).

Without a doubt, each race has desired characteristics. For the simplest example, Whites have the most varied eye colors, Blacks can have very long legs as well as the muscular builds, and asians have their own style as well.

When the world achieves the liberalist dream of "equality", the world would be a characterless, uninteresting brown sludge.

Detmer Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 13:06:32

Poor troll

2/10

Twain Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 13:42:28

Time to quote myself from another thread!

Originally posted by Twain:
I feel like commenting to point out how stupid this is, but I don't even know where to begin.

Havoc Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 18:30:27

wat
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2012, 19:37:56

Time to quote myself from another thread!

I feel like commenting to point out how stupid this is, but I don't even know where to begin.

Time to rate your quote one more time..

+100 this time!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 28th 2012, 20:30:21

why would anyone want to jump their sister?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Fooglmog Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 13:03:37

Why would anyone want to respond seriously to the drivel posted by Watertowers?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Mar 29th 2012, 13:16:45

why would anyone want to segregate the holy land?

Twain Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 13:30:43

Originally posted by Fooglmog:
Why would anyone want to respond seriously to the drivel posted by Watertowers?

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Let me answer your question with a question: Would a frog with wings be better at flying or swimming?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 17:43:58

LOL! Good one Twain!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 1:00:54

My new goal is to derail all of Watertowers' ridiculously racist (oh, my bad, he's not racist) threads with nonsense.

If you can the Force, like in Star Wars, would you ever use it for your own, or anyone else's sexual gratification?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 2:18:35

Half a Billion in Mega, that's something!
(•_•)

Havoc Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 5:54:25

Twain: duh
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 7:59:16

i was having a conversation with some friends (who are not white) and this topic came up. they all disagreed with interracial mixing. does that make them racist? (remember only white people can be racist)

just because someone doesnt think different races should mix doesnt automatically mean they are racist. in watertowers case im sure its because he doesnt like other races though lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mar 30th 2012, 8:34:59

i'd actually have to see some evidence that the different races actually came from different sources. near as i can tell based on what the science book sezs, we all originated in Africa and somehow mutated or adapted to the environments over time. if it can be demonstrated that that is not the case, then i might consider the question as to whether people should intermix based on race.

elvesrus

Mar 30th 2012, 13:11:04

My new goal is to derail all of Watertowers' ridiculously racist (oh, my bad, he's not racist) threads with nonsense.

If you can the Force, like in Star Wars, would you ever use it for your own, or anyone else's sexual gratification?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAiCepzufBo
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Mar 30th 2012, 13:28:38

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
near as i can tell based on what the science book sezs, we all originated in Africa and somehow mutated or adapted to the environments over time.

That is what i gathered as well =)
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

mrford Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 17:05:55

oddly enough, in dogs(the analogy you used) mutts live longer and have less health problems than pure breeds. Weird huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

Mar 31st 2012, 20:53:19

Originally posted by mrford:
oddly enough, in dogs(the analogy you used) mutts live longer and have less health problems than pure breeds. Weird huh?

Clearly false. Such silly talk doesn't jive with Watertowers' racism (oh, wait, I forgot, he told us he's not racist).

Therefore, we should all be against interracial marriage. It shouldn't be about genetics or love.

PeaceMaker

Apr 1st 2012, 0:16:38

I think watertowers doesn't like other people mating with other races lolol. I THINK HE WANTS THEM FOR HIMSELF lolololol.
Humble & Subtle. Even in the worse of times...