Myth: More whites are on welfare.

Truth:

With regard to AFDC the figures are:

White 38.8%
Black 39.8
Hispanic 15.7
Asian 2.4
other 3.3

2)Myth: Interracial crime generally target blacks.

Truth: "Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa."

mrford Game profile

May 18th 2012, 13:27:34

Shut the fluff up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 18th 2012, 13:55:26

Myth: People actually care.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

braden Game profile

May 19th 2012, 1:43:24

black women love white men, white men don't need to rape them.. ?

Pain Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 4:33:37

watertowers i hate to burst your bubble but you just proved more whites are on welfare with your own argument. if there are 6 times as many whites, and 38% of them are on welfare vs 39% blacks then that means theres actually almost 6 times as many whites on welfare.

Your mother is a nice woman

Twain Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 12:43:20

Pain: Considering they seem to add up to 100%, I'm guessing that's percentage of people on welfare, not percentage of each race on welfare.

At the same time, if no one else posts on Watertowers's stupid posts, then they'll fall off faster.

Klown Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 20:24:08

Originally posted by Pain:
watertowers i hate to burst your bubble but you just proved more whites are on welfare with your own argument. if there are 6 times as many whites, and 38% of them are on welfare vs 39% blacks then that means theres actually almost 6 times as many whites on welfare.

I believe his numbers are saying that 39% of the people on welfare are black and 38% are white, meaning more blacks are on welfare than whites.

May 22nd 2012, 20:37:01

no, he just plain goofed up his myth. there are more white people than black people on welfare.

would have been better to state that a higher percentage of black people collect welfare compared to white people, but if you're just going to count numbers, then there are more white people on welfare than black people because we have them outnumbered 5 to 1, err, 6 to 1...

May 22nd 2012, 20:40:24

meh, the hispanic percentage should probably be added to either the white people or the black people because hispanic isn't actually a race.

braden Game profile

May 22nd 2012, 23:22:31

i hear that they don't towel their backs

May 22nd 2012, 23:31:20

meh, i don't towel my back unless i'm coming out of the shower. wet backs, eh? hmm, wonder if the towel heads ever suffer from having a wet back...

braden Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 10:57:23

wow, either you're also a closet racist or that wasn't anywhere near as vague as i intended it :(

May 23rd 2012, 11:08:34

you'd have better luck in calling me a sexist, i really don't give a dang what race they are.

Twain Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 12:54:16

Originally posted by braden:
wow, either you're also a closet racist or that wasn't anywhere near as vague as i intended it :(

Your original post was pretty clear. :P

Dibs: I'll believe it either way, and you're absolutely right about the Hispanic part of this. I just figured the numbers seemed to add up to roughly 100% from a quick glance. I wouldn't be shocked if the numbers were legitimate or if they were just made up by Watertowers.

Pain Game profile

May 23rd 2012, 17:14:19

Originally posted by Twain:
Pain: Considering they seem to add up to 100%, I'm guessing that's percentage of people on welfare, not percentage of each race on welfare.

At the same time, if no one else posts on Watertowers's stupid posts, then they'll fall off faster.

good point, i guess i wasnt really paying attention. it does make sense that not 38% of all whites are on welfare. the country would be in pretty bad shape if that were the case lol.

Your mother is a nice woman