Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 31st 2011, 21:25:53

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/...nts-Racial-114944799.html

In an effort to get African-American students to focus on their studies instead of their racist attitudes against their teachers, Lancaster has decided to segregate their students in an experiment that might just well prove that African-American students are being brought up to believe that race matters.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZDH Game profile

Feb 17th 2011, 18:52:37

I work with this old black dude from work who said everything was better when it was segregated and wished it had never changed.

Gotta say I agree. And then theirs another black guy I work with that was at one time living in Cali over in Compton who was saying they had been asking for gang prevention for years and years but they never got it until a white girl was killed on some college campus. And he was all pissed off because they didn't get gang prevention until a white girl had to get killed but I had to say to him...

We arn't you f'n babysitters learn how to act right.

haha anyway kinda went off subject there.
-BigZ

Mtn High Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 19:48:16

Funny how no other races are segregated or catered to. Personally instead of being focused about the racial part of it why are they not focused at themselves for allowing it to come to this. I mean why go through all the bother of fighting to be seen as equal only to be less. NOTHING or NO ONE can make them learn but themselves. They have to actually WANT it. It's sort of like quitting smoking if you don't want to it won't happen. Catering to them like this makes it worse in the long run.

ZDH Game profile

Feb 18th 2011, 20:30:43

Mtn if you don't segregate them won't they drag others with them.

I mean you might say omg thats so racist but it's easy to be a fluff up.

It's hard to do whats right...It's not the color of their skin it's the crappy culture they have. (and by culture I mean this everyone can be a gangsta and thug) who needs school we can just sell dope and rob and murder anyone who does better then us.

Then cry that 65% of the prison population is black. Saying white men did it to hold them down.

We don't have to hold you down...your doing it to yourself.

And of course I realise there is a large portion of the black community that does whats right but...the majority are fluffing it up for them.
-BigZ

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2011, 15:18:16

I say give them their 40 acres and a mule and have done with it. Let them set up their own communities, police themselves and keep out of the laws way on their own power.
Cerberus of the MI

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 7:08:55

40 acres....in Africa.
-BigZ