Verified:

bcho018 Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 7:49:20

Any one here have heard of the plan for a new world order? Or a few elites secretly ruling the world and controlling every aspect of our lives?

They hand pick the US presidents and they decide whether there is calm or chaos in the world

Pain Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 8:05:19

do you know where i can get a good deal on a foil hat?
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Mar 5th 2011, 22:38:35

lolcat is secretly plotting a coup d'etat with help from the dramatic squirrel and poker playing dog factions.

iNouda Game profile

Mar 6th 2011, 15:22:06

It's a Jewish plot I tell ya!!! Jihad jihad!!! Virgins > Hats

Evolution Game profile

Mar 7th 2011, 3:07:36

Originally posted by bcho018:
Any one here have heard of the plan for a new world order? Or a few elites secretly ruling the world and controlling every aspect of our lives?

They hand pick the US presidents and they decide whether there is calm or chaos in the world

Another Christian friend who just got their hands on the anti-freemason propaganda from the 17th centry. Oh my god its reals! I heard from a friend about a friend who friend left the free masons and seriously they confirmed that its all true. Why are you looking at me like I am crazy.

I had one friend that claimed that he knew someone who knew someone whos friend burst into fire when leaving the freemasons, I just looked at him and said, dude you need to get out more.

Originally posted by Pain:
do you know where i can get a good deal on a foil hat?

Yeah I was going to suggest making the foil hats yourself, because if you buy them you can't be certain that they have not be compromised. The FBI/CIA launched an operation to sabotage the foil hats that block out their mind control rays....
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

bcho018 Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 5:13:12

Looks like nobody here knows. lol

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 9:02:06

you mean like the alien commanders that are charging like 30% interest for using their credit cards? nope, never heard of them.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZDH Game profile

Mar 14th 2011, 21:24:46

bcho it's called the Freemasons alot of the original founders of the US where Freemasons. And alot of the US Presidents where actually members of the Freemasons.

As for them ruling the world thats never been proven but it is a rumor. They of course deny.
-BigZ

Hneftafl Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 3:42:54

with old world orders like this, who needs new ones?
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

Skaffa Game profile

Apr 4th 2011, 15:08:31

This is ignorant. You NEED a world order if we ever want to explore beyond our own Solar system. What if we encounter another intelligent alien species and some of us decide to fight them and others decide to join them. Hell! We would all die man! We need unity and stability for that kind of fluff.
I smoke weed, a LOT of weed.

ZDH Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 5:46:19

Skaffa depends on the order if it's for good...or not.
-BigZ

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2011, 16:37:38

no comment, lol ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Junky Game profile

Apr 8th 2011, 20:35:09

I like pizzah. *shaves tongue*
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Evolution Game profile

Apr 10th 2011, 8:28:59

The snozzberrys taste like snozzberys
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.