Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 19:17:40

ATF/FBI fail???

http://publicintelligence.net/...rug-cartels-with-weapons/

I'm disappointed.

I will start the troll fest myself, I guess.

This is utterly irresponsible, and what's worse, incredibly short sighted. Sooner or later, the US is gonna learn that providing arms to shady ass revolutionary/para-military groups only comes back to bite us in the ass in the long run, and should be avoided completely.

And who the fluff came up with the theory that the best way to curb gun violence in Mexico would be to give guns to smugglers that make a living out of making weapons magically disappear so that they would hopefully turn up again in a violent crime investigation involving a cartel member - Because all criminals know the BEST way to get away with your crime is to just ditch the weapon at the crime scene so the cops don't find it on you later - somewhere down the line!?

What's next? Giving kids herpes so they don't catch it later on in life through a sex partner!?!?!?

Melson should be tried for treason, and hung on the front lawn of the White House - if not for causing harm to hundreds, just for his pure stupidity and obvious inability to contribute beneficially to the human gene pool.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 19:22:45

Oliver North, perhaps?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 19:42:28

Anything to do with the war on drugs just depresses me now..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

legion Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 3:06:52

meh
Nobody puts baby in a corner

braden Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 20:28:02

i thought the idea was to follow the flow of the guns, to help determine the best ways to stop them.

they didn't think it through very well, though, either way.

now is just disappointed that his sex partner gave him herpes.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 4:28:39

Nah - I have more to give than to receive.

Thunder Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 21:35:45

like chlymidia and gonorrhea :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2011, 8:52:07

Yet another result of the Government Warning Label system, the kid who's parent's would have let him play with the dry cleaners bag, didn't.

Cerberus of the MI
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!