Verified:

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2011, 10:33:27

anyone in the us want 4000 MS points? I will sell them for the price on the card. Apparently you cannot use them on an account that was made in canada, if you buy them in the states.

I will let you know now, that if you do want them, the card is already scratched, but the points are still on it(I had to find out i couldnt use them somehow right?)

If you are interested, email me at

And if this kind of post is not allowed on the forums, please accept my apology

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jun 15th 2011, 21:33:27

incase anyone was wondering, that should equal $50 USD if the wiki is correct.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 15th 2011, 21:51:02

lol Thanks LI I knew I forgot something :P
I also understand if you want some sort of middle man in this, I know I wouldnt really be interested in buying an already scratched card, and because of that, I may give a nice discount :P lol

Helmet Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 0:41:14

I never pay full price for points. :P

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 16th 2011, 23:07:26

i'd like to buy them, but i'm over budget for the month because my live account renewed. well, i'd also have a problem with trying to figure out what i'd spend 4000 points on.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 17th 2011, 1:25:31

I agree, though I did want to buy both black ops map packs finally, but I am stuck with these points :/ I do not even know why it matters what my xbox is, I just bought a 12 month Gold Card from here as well and it works, but the points do not...

I also do not know how to sell fluff over the internet, be it paypal or what haha

Cerberus_MI

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2011, 2:25:49

Helmet never pays full price for anything. He's a cheap bastich.

Cerberus of the MI
Cerberus of the MI