Game Development

Apr 28th 2011, 4:21:37

Finally did the signature thing.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 28th 2011, 4:53:24

computers at home also more likely to be used stupidly
cleaning supplies at home more likely to be used stupidly

anything at home more likely to be used stupidly :P lots of stupid people live in homes.

braden Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 12:47:51

well, for all of our safety, we need to get the stupid people out of homes. only way I can imagine doing that is removing everybody from their home. This insures no stupidity can happen within the home!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 20:01:29

tried it in the US, but the Demoncrats seem bound and determined that everyone should own a gun, err, home.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 23:13:04

i have multiple firearms. aside of the 2 i keep in quick access locations they are all kept inside a gun safe and are only removed when im going to the range or on a hunting trip.

there ARE responsible gun owners out there. just like there are responsible drivers out there as well.

by this logic, we should ban cars and force everyone to use public transportation because someone MIGHT drive stupidly or drunk!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Apr 28th 2011, 23:20:41

pfft, they're already applying that logic to drunk drivers, even though sober people are still taking the Gold Medal for killing people.

Apr 28th 2011, 23:23:48

and the fact that you're still 6 times more likely to die in a hospital from da infection dat you're not suppossed to get, than to be involved in an alcohol related fatality.

Don't Drive Drunk! Let Da Doctors Get Their Frags In.

braden Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 23:33:11

paging dr. acula to bloodwork, dr acula to bloodwork.

(yes, i made a Scrubs joke)

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 23:39:08

+1
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

May 1st 2011, 21:53:02

just out of curiosity, what are the 3 most important things that you can do to protect your safety if a gun inadvertently enters your home and decides it wants to inflict bodily harm on you and your loved ones?

Throw it in the wall safe and let it shoot the crap out of your financial papers?
Smother it with a blanket and Drop and roll, roll, roll... err, no that's fire... err...

Trippster Game profile

May 9th 2011, 17:32:32

If you don't keep your guns at home where are you supposed to keep them? In the car? At a friends house? In your locker at the gym? /sarcasm
Yes there are plenty of people who should not have a gun ... or any other type of weapon ... in their home. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty of responsible gun owners out there.
Stupid people should be restricted from doing a lot of things. That doesn't mean everyone should be restricted from those things. Just the stupid ones.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

archaic Game profile

May 11th 2011, 16:23:57

pfft, silly canuks
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

May 11th 2011, 21:32:47

qz is a disgusting anti gunner.

he should be banned from homes!
Your mother is a nice woman

jaabaa Game profile

May 16th 2011, 17:36:27

well what stupid is stupid does
I have been around guns my entire life without one case or incident of trouble

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 25th 2011, 8:39:29

yes but small percentages don't really work well with individual anecdotes.... but when you multiply them by 300 million, they sometimes add up... to alot...
Finally did the signature thing.

May 25th 2011, 8:51:41

http://www.executivehm.com/...-To-Low-IQ-Score-In-Kids/

guns aren't getting smarter, people are getting stupider.

thehiphopdrug Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 19:49:03

whoops, this sounds like an onion news headline or something... real statistics... bleh :
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

trumper Game profile

Jun 7th 2011, 13:23:54

People have changed, not guns. There were more households with guns per capita in 1800 than today (note I'm not saying more households, but rather more households per capita with guns). T

Klown Game profile

Jun 7th 2011, 17:26:58

Do we really care if people dumb enough to do stupid things with guns kill themselves? Let them if they want to, society will benefit.

Haseeb

Jun 7th 2011, 22:27:41

I bet that Jared guy had alot of guns :(

Jun 8th 2011, 19:11:11

well, i'm technically in favor of getting rid of guns, but a bunch of idiots feel that it's ok for the military and police to walk around with them. if you're willing to allow them to have guns, then it shouldn't be a problem if some nutt gets hold of one every now and then and accidently offs themselves or somebody around them.

trumper Game profile

Jun 9th 2011, 13:30:19

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
and the fact that you're still 6 times more likely to die in a hospital from da infection dat you're not suppossed to get, than to be involved in an alcohol related fatality.

Don't Drive Drunk! Let Da Doctors Get Their Frags In.

The hospital population is much different than the general population. Not that I particularly think drunk driving is half the problem it's made out to be--especially with the ridiculously low alcohol limits (I mean, c'mon, how can states charge someone with driving impaired BELOW the per se limit, and they do!).

To Haseeb--irrelevant point. Will there is a will there is a way; aka crazy people will use anything as a weapon if it accomplishes whatever end they're seeking. Your home is your castle and you have a fundamental basic right to protect yourself, your family and your property. It's not a new concept by any means.