Verified:

downsay2

Sep 14th 2011, 11:43:29

Yeah...anyone else feel the same about MotoBlur? I wanted to give it a chance before I just replaced it with ADW EX Launcher or LauncherPro Plus...I actually am enjoying MotoBlur...

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 15th 2011, 0:15:15

how much do you have to pay for data?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

downsay2

Sep 21st 2011, 13:56:09

Dibs, what's the reason behind that link?

I pay $30/month for the data and I'm unlimited because I was grandfathered in due to already having a smartphone with verizon

Sep 21st 2011, 16:47:54

just part of my sig. think i put it there so i could find it later. not sure what my booze-addled brain wanted to do with it, unless it's just to remind people how much we owe being citizens of this great nation of debtors.

downsay2

Sep 21st 2011, 21:48:29

haha, gotcha

I thought maybe you were directing me to that link saying that because I have a smartphone I am helping contribute to the nation's debt

Sep 21st 2011, 22:25:17

hehe. well, i had a $60 unlimited plan with Verizon a while back. it worked pretty good, but xbox pissed me off, so i cancelled it. tried to get it back about a year and 1/2 after that, but they wanted me to pay $1k a month to download the same amount of data, which was around 22G a month. i'll leech until it costs .25 per gigabyte, won't be doing much besides the forums. i was just curious about how much it cost.

trep Game profile

Sep 23rd 2011, 3:07:16

Eh why not get on Sprint?

I had the old SERO plan which was $30 500 mins, unlimited data/texts/etc.

They tried to force us off these plans by not really allowing new phones on it, so I had to upgrade to SERO plus where I pay $50/month now for same usage but access to 4G.

I have a samsung epic (considering getting the new one that just came out) where I can actually use my phone as a wifi hotspot (had to root it to make this option free) and the speeds are the same as clear (6m down / 1.5 up).

That being said, I know the SERO plan is not available anymore, but my friend has basically the same thing for $100 for 2 phones (more minutes though) shared.