Verified:

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 15:09:29

firstly i believe the bible is litterally true and scientifically accurite and what is taught in schools today in science books regarding evolution is lies and imagination.

there are 6 types of evolution they are:

cosmic evolution (orgins of time space and matter)
chemical evolution (orgin of all elements on the periodic table)
stellar evolution (orgins of all stellar and planetary bodies)
organic evolution (the orgin of life from non living matter)
macro evolution (dog producing a non dog)
micro evolution (dog producing a dog)

science is what you can see test or demonstrate, so is evolution science?

can you see test or demonstrate, the big bang?
can you see test or demonstrate, a chemical evolution?
can you see test or demonstrate, star formation?
can you see test or demonstrate, life evolving from nonliving materials?
can you see test or demonstrate, that a dog can produce offspring that are no longer dogs?
the only thing i am aware of that involving evolution and is demonstratable is Micro Evolution.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:11:44

oh cool. a bible thumper.

http://www.bing.com/...ne+belief&form=DTPDIO

i don't have any faith in your belief as it might be underpinned by an emotional or spiritual sense of certainty, which could be attributed as a side-effect of your parents deciding that it was good to start thumping the bible into your brain from the minute you were born until the present.

can you see test or demonstrate, God?
can you see test or demonstrate, The Ten Commandments?
can you see test or demonstrate, The Ark Of The Covenant?
can you see test or demonstrate, Noah's Ark?
can you see test or demonstrate, Jesus?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:34:23

the love i feel for my fellow human beings, is a demonstration of god. God is love, my friend.

Neither one of my parents spoke a single positive word to me in my life about any sort of religion. I had to get myself baptized, which happened shortly after my twenty fifth birthday.

I can answer every one of your questions, dibs, because to demonstrate the ark of the covenant only takes quoting exodus, buddy, come on.

Evolution is real, we evolved, I have an opposable thumb and a tailbone because at one time or another i ate fruit off the top of trees.

God, in his infinite wisdom, thought it would be far more entertaining to not snap his fingers and just have us be, but instead let the wonders of evolution do it for him. (i don't see science and religion to be inherently opposite or contradictory, at all)

(if it isn't opposable, how do you spell it.. why is firefox telling me that is wrong?)

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:37:18

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

i don't have any faith in your belief as it might be underpinned by an emotional or spiritual sense of certainty, which could be attributed as a side-effect of your parents deciding that it was good to start thumping the bible into your brain from the minute you were born until the present.

you are so off in this assumption, my perents have not told me what to believe, in fact my mom doesnt believe in God.

no, I cant that is why i believe in Him, do you believe in evolution? beliefe systems have no right to be in science text books.
there is no dought that The Ten commandments exist, are you wanting me to tell you they are scientific?
again are you wanting me to tell you that the ark of the covenant is scientific?
there are a few theories as to where noah's ark actually is, what exactly do you want to be tested or demonstrated?
Few scholars question the fact that Jesus was a true historic person.

http://www.lifeofchrist.com/...ry/historians/default.asp

Jun 27th 2011, 16:46:20

let's do it the easy way.

The Ten Commandments? where are they on display so that i can see them?
The Ark Of The Covenant? where is it on display so that i can see it?
Noah's Ark? probably was burned as firewood. hmm, wonder what it sez in the bible about that.

you tell me stories that these things existed, but where's the proof to back it up?

i am not off in my assumption, i know for a fact that religion is engendered by emotions. they are what make you believe when there isn't anything there for you to see, touch, smell, taste or hear. all's you give me is a bunch of hearsay as evidence and expect me to make a decision based on it. is hearsay exceptable in a court of law? why should i use it to make a judgement and form a belief, when they won't allow it?

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:46:40

Originally posted by braden:
Evolution is real, we evolved, I have an opposable thumb and a tailbone because at one time or another i ate fruit off the top of trees.

that is not science you are only imagining that.

God, in his infinite wisdom, thought it would be far more entertaining to not snap his fingers and just have us be, but instead let the wonders of evolution do it for him. (i don't see science and religion to be inherently opposite or contradictory, at all)

my God is a scientific God, there is no contradictions between science and Cristianity, however evolution (not science) TOTALLY contradicts the first chapter of genisis and many verses of the bible that say man caused death by sin, if evolution is true then death came before man.

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:52:57

congratulations, you're about to realize that man is sometimes wrong.

Jun 27th 2011, 16:54:39

congratulations, you're about to realize that man is sometimes wrong.

which man? does that mean that woman is always right?

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 16:58:37

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/man

focus on definitions two and three.

but yes, i would be surprised if many women were present.

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 17:05:10

Noah's Ark? probably was burned as firewood. hmm, wonder what it sez in the bible about that.

what is your point do you want me to somehow prove that they are scientific by showing you them?

i am not off in my assumption, i know for a fact that religion is engendered by emotions. they are what make you believe when there isn't anything there for you to see, touch, smell, taste or hear. all's you give me is a bunch of hearsay as evidence and expect me to make a decision based on it. is hearsay exceptable in a court of law? why should i use it to make a judgement and form a belief, when they won't allow it?

you assumed that my faith in the bible is from my perents, this is simply wrong, do not say you are not off in your assumption cause you are.
hearsay is not acceptable in a court of law, i am not using hearsay, all you have to do is google what you think is hearsay and deturmine the truth based apon the facts.

Jun 27th 2011, 17:13:13

Originally posted by fishlobs:

that is not science you are only imagining that.

my God is a scientific God, there is no contradictions between science and Cristianity, however evolution (not science) TOTALLY contradicts the first chapter of genisis and many verses of the bible that say man caused death by sin, if evolution is true then death came before man.

man is as correct as man can be,
omniscient man wasn't meant to be.

God tells man, I Am Here!
Fear! Fear! Fear!

genisis? you obviously haven't been exposed to the Holy Spirit, because you'd obviously be much better at using all language forms known to man. therefore, i can dismiss your writings as not being of divine origin.

Jun 27th 2011, 17:21:35

what is your point do you want me to somehow prove that they are scientific by showing you them?

yes, i would like you to demonstrate that there is at least some basis that they have existed in reality and aren't just some kinda witch doctor voodoo magic made up to scare pepples into behaving.

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 17:56:01

yes, i would like you to demonstrate that there is at least some basis that they have existed in reality and aren't just some kinda witch doctor voodoo magic made up to scare pepples into behaving.

for the ten comandments, i only have the bible as evidance for its existance, for the ark of the covenant, i have heard it was in the great pyramid, for noah's ark there are a few theories as to where it is, i will look them up.

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 18:00:30

man is as correct as man can be,
omniscient man wasn't meant to be.

agread

God tells man, I Am Here!
Fear! Fear! Fear!

agread

genisis? you obviously haven't been exposed to the Holy Spirit, because you'd obviously be much better at using all language forms known to man. therefore, i can dismiss your writings as not being of divine origin.

what? because i am not writing in some different language you can dismiss what i am saying???

Jun 27th 2011, 18:04:56

you are so off in this assumption, my perents have not told me what to believe, in fact my mom doesnt believe in God.

no, I cant that is why i believe in Him, do you believe in evolution? beliefe systems have no right to be in science text books.
there is no dought that The Ten commandments exist, are you wanting me to tell you they are scientific?
again are you wanting me to tell you that the ark of the covenant is scientific?
there are a few theories as to where noah's ark actually is, what exactly do you want to be tested or demonstrated?
Few scholars question the fact that Jesus was a true historic person.

http://www.lifeofchrist.com/...ry/historians/default.asp

i'm going to ask you a loaded question now.
what person in your life exposed you to the teachings of God?

death existed before man btw, man was created on the sixth day, eh? so, therefore, evolution is correct.

Jun 27th 2011, 18:19:09

http://who.godaddy.com/...t.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: LIFEOFCHRIST.COM
Created on: 15-Nov-97
Expires on: 14-Nov-14
Last Updated on: 07-Apr-10

Fee Fi Foe Fum, I Smell The Blood Of Pond Scum.

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 18:21:03

that question is irrelevant even if my perents taught me about God.

death existed before man btw, man was created on the sixth day, eh? so, therefore, evolution is correct.

death did not exist before man sinned the bible is very clear on this. yes man was created on the sixth day. I really do not grasp your logic here.

Jun 27th 2011, 18:28:21

that question is irrelevant even if my perents taught me about God.

death did not exist before man sinned the bible is very clear on this. yes man was created on the sixth day. I really do not grasp your logic here.

it is not irrelevant for Me to ask you how you achieved your belief in God. you're just trying to postpone the inevitable admission that you'll have to make in regards to the fact that someone taught it to you.

death did exist before man sinned. matter of fact, it probably took around 2,000 years before God decided to tell Moses that killing was a sin. man has this slight problem with requiring nourishment. most of which is done via the eating of dead type things. man was created on the 6th day. but death was created before that because da animals got hungry while sitting around waiting for man to be created.

NukEvil is probably going to lock this thread and call it stupid because it makes his brain hurt.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Jun 27th 2011, 18:55:11. Reason: up yours.
See Original Post

fishlobs Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 18:38:48

it is not irrelevant for Me to ask you how you achieved your belief in God. you're just trying to postpone the inevitable admission that you'll have to make in regards to the fact that someone taught it to you.

ok, i admit it someone taught me so what?

death did exist before man sinned. matter of fact, it probably took around 2,000 years before God decided to tell Moses that killing was a sin. man has this slight problem with requiring nourishment. most of which is done via the eating of dead type things. man was created on the 6th day. but death was created before that because da animals got hungry while sitting around waiting for man to be created.

how do you know God did not tell adam not to murder when they were in the garden of eden?

every living thing ate plants in the garden of eden and before you say that caused the plants to die, you better find out if plants are alive. In the biblical clasification of things they arent, they wither and fade, but they dont die.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 18:47:04

This thread is stupid.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.