Verified:

midevil.chaos Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 5:32:36

Please follow this link and erase the text and replace it with mine (or write one up, change it, or whatever). This is about Bill C-11 (it's like SOPA, but in Canada). Please share it with EVERYONE you know, thanks.

http://www.ccer.ca/...o-stop-the-canadian-dmca/

Dear Ministers,

I would like to take this opportunity to convey my concerns and suggestions in regards to Bill C-11, The Copyright Modernization Act.

I believe that policing internet itself would become a violation of our rights to privacy. Without it, how can we claim that our state is democratic? Does it not become dictatorial whatsoever? After all, should our state be policed by Big Brother, we lose what little freedom we possess.

We cannot afford to lose part of our lives (much of it spent on the net) to Big Brother. What is the point of having all of us potentially put in jail or forced to pay ridiculous amounts of money because of copyright infringements? This is not only stupid, but it borders on a dictatorial state.

This is MY country, just as much as the next person. Why then is our personal freedom on the line of fire? Should Bill C-11 pass into action, then I for one will not have a country anymore. I will become a patriot without a country, (figuratively) thrown out from a place I call home.

I cannot bear to think for a moment that the internet provider that OUR household pays would police OUR activities on internet. This is ridiculously insane to believe that we may not even be safe in our own household any longer.

Sincerely,

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 21:22:11

turn off the internet if you want privacy. it isn't public property if you have to pay to get on it. bah, it's probably just another thief complaining about being denied access to stuff they can get a computer to steal for them.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.