Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2021, 18:31:44

What is this savagery about? Havent seen you hit someone in forever. Bored of 2021 already?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 17th 2021, 18:52:52
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2021, 21:44:13

Yeah looks like you've got a fat target on you :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

commander1972 Game profile

Jan 18th 2021, 1:34:58

merlin got imp'd

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2021, 6:57:31

Yeah. I mean. He imped first by my eyes. It looked like IMP was doing their thing and then a longtime solo netter blindsided them. I didn't mean to get cheeky at all when I said it, but I can appreciate irony as much as the next guy.

Context to humor is always warranted tho so I thought I'd ask...

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2021, 21:19:57

At least all seems calm now

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2021, 5:30:37

Eh....I didn't actually care in the first place. We just hadn't talked since the insurrection so I figured I'd break the tension by mentioning the tension.

How you guys been? How's 2021?

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 22nd 2021, 18:23:18

2021 been good been getting a lot done... How was raiding the capitol Smegma? (Lol)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2021, 19:05:07

cool. got some nice laptops ;)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 22nd 2021, 19:16:34

Lmao Derrick and his commies wanna ruin this great nation.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2021, 19:22:22

they already have. once you start stealing elections the Democratic party will be the PRI for the next 75 years.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2021, 20:59:10

Man all I saw was a buncha people rioting and no one even got any big screen TVs or new shoes. Y'all wouldda been way better off at Target.

Been alright for me too. Just eh, putzing thru another month.

Nothing is new these days but maybe that's for the best.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2021, 21:35:27

Ever notice how many big screen tvs are on ebay right now?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 2:23:13

Eh its fine. Some prisoner probably made the fluff in jail for 25 cents an hour commissary legally a slave under the 13th amendment. I really have a hard time giving a fluff who makes the money on it knowing that practice still exists.

Not that I'm pro-rioting under any circumstances, but I just don't care who makes the dollars on it, because nobody paid for the labor.

If target wants to start paying legal citizens at least minimum wage to do their manufacturing, maybe I'll pretend to start caring.

Look at me over here creating jobs.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 13:34:22

Nah its those poor Uighurs that Biden will keep in those camps.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 23rd 2021, 14:55:41

Putzing is gay forr??..whats "Uighurs"?

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 23rd 2021, 14:56:48

N defo target make that fluff kmart lol.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 15:39:15

each of these solo tag suicides are not related

syko claims he is just a bored moron

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 23rd 2021, 16:23:51

Joto

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 16:31:06

Joto loco

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 23rd 2021, 21:27:35

Jotillionaire what u guys up to?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 23:00:33

Man working my ass off. Now that they reopened indoor dining we been slammed everyday.

Putzing is white people "going thru the motions."
Uighurs are a race of people the chinese currently have in forced labor camps and no one in the world seems to care.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 22:41:29

Originally posted by Kahuna:
Jotillionaire what u guys up to?
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Man working my ass off. Now that they reopened indoor dining we been slammed everyday.

Uighurs are a race of people the chinese currently have in forced labor camps and no one in the world seems to care.
ya I was asking iron, about IMP. Thought you brush me off like usual Dee for shame.. Oh you mean the muslims? Ya china dont play that shiet son. N ya same here bud making the best outta this shir.

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 24th 2021, 22:44:03

Btw just killed Merlin in express, for quadrupletapping me with some other guy with his colluding self.

commander1972 Game profile

Jan 26th 2021, 23:47:59

aint you special

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 3:02:53

*especial

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2021, 3:09:37

*limited edition
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Kahuna Game profile

Jan 27th 2021, 14:09:45

*one of a kind you lil peasant behches*
*especial
lol
Originally posted by commander1972:
aint you special
jealous?

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 17:45:02

Ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2021, 18:39:11

ttT
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2021, 3:15:23

TiTTies
(•_•)

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2021, 14:01:12

actually it is Yiddish, so following the PC rules even you typing that word is cultural appropriation. cease and desist immediately.

Kahuna Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 1:02:39

Originally posted by smegma:

actually it is Yiddish, so following the PC rules even you typing that word is cultural appropriation. cease and desist immediately.

....Derrick show the video of you trying to sing spanish music drunk af lmao. What real cultural appropriation is all aboot.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 3:45:54

Lol idk if I have that on this phone but maybe it's on facebook. One sec tho, I can volunteer what a trash human i am lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 3:47:19

Found it. Lol. Just sounding like full on garbage too haha. I'm such a mess of a human.

The being in a kitchen makes it even better lol. You really gotta get into character when you're appropriating cultures. Miss that place.

https://vimeo.com/508251931

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 4th 2021, 3:51:29
See Original Post

Penguinbeng Game profile

Feb 4th 2021, 4:43:12

Found it. Lol. Just sounding like full on garbage too haha. I'm such a mess of a human.

The being in a kitchen makes it even better lol. You really gotta get into character when you're appropriating cultures. Miss that place.

https://vimeo.com/508251931

I would like to renounce my Derrick fanboy platinum membership

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 4:55:51

Eh it was Kahuna's birthday. He was washing dishes. We all have off nights ok. Lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 5:46:51

The background to that is actually a funny story. I donno if anyone actually reads my long posts but I'll tell it and pretend like everyone does.

So I'm in Cleveland Ohio at a longtime friend of mine's bachelor party weekend. I'm about 2 tabs of LSD and a few shots of rye thru a wild run thru the aquarium when I realized that I was laying on the ground laughing and should probably get away from children.

We peel everyone in our crew off the ceiling and make it to the parking lot. The crew, by my advisement, decides to take some time to collect ourselves before heading to the next attraction and I google the nearest coffee house and we begin walking towards it.

As we get about half way there, I see this awning on the side of a building that says coffee. I'm like damn our wishes came true two blocks early. So we go into the "coffee shop." It's a little weird at first. It has like conference tables. They dont have an espresso machine at all. They just have black coffee and powdered creamer. And they're like selling bic lighters and bags of chips. I'm like whatever tho I'm high as a kite riding a ray of sunshine around the world. So I flop on the nearest softest looking chair and my friends plop down around me.

Were all talking about how coffee is nice even tho its atrociously bad coffee and that were all high and drunk and were laughing and fluff. About this time my third eye squeaks open and I get stuck staring at this painting on the wall. It's like a picture of a little girl helping a homeless man out of a gutter. And I can't pull my eyes away from it. It's both very powerful and extremely meaningful. And then I shake off the nonsense and begin wondering where the hell I am. Like I just in this moment put my finger on the fact that I am not in a regular coffee house....so i get up and see a table with some papers and pamphlets on it. I'm like ok....where am I and approach. And the first thing i look at i realize.

IM IN REHAB

I am completely fluffhoused in a rehab clinic. Like straight up in the coffee and snacks room of a drug rehab. Theres literally recovering drug addicts staring at me as I slowly melt into the wall on a pile of psychedelics and alcohol. I was like OMG WE HAVE TO GO lol. Felt so bad about that hahaha. And I almost stopped doing drugs and checked myself into rehab accidentally lol. Was a close call haha.

So anyways, 800 beers, 35 joints and 12 hours later I've got one eye open and the poor sucker getting married says to me, "Derrick, I know you said you arent coming to my wedding 40 times today, but I really don't have a lot together for this wedding and it's in 10 days. Do you think you could be one of the groomsman?"

I'm like "yeahhhhhh I was always coming to your wedding I just like talking fluff you know. I love ya like a brother etc." And he says well. If you're gonna be there anyways, I dont have any music booked either. Is there any chance you could do the music at my reception?"

So I try to squeeze any intelligent thoughts that I havent completely burned out of my brain for the day and I think to myself, "I just did a 4 hour set at a dive bar called Jiminy Crickets last weekend. I'm high key good for a four hour set." So drunken stupor Derrick is like "Hell yesh I whood play yer wheddin! LESH DOOO EET"

2 days later I'm back in philly and I sit down to what I'd agreed to. I start writing down songs I could play with other musicians attending the event. People in the wedding party I can call up to sing. Just trying to pump out a set list I have 6 days left to work on 5 of which I work on before I drive 10 hours thru virginia to this wedding.

And then it hits me. All the songs I've ever written are about death, murder, sadness, loneliness, etc. Like, I'm genuinely not a happy person and it really comes thru in my art. And all of these country songs I know by john prine or merle are about falling in love with strippers and grandpa being an alcoholic. Like absolutely 0 of my material was wedding ready. NONE.

So I start jamming 50 new songs into my repertoire from Radiohead to Otis Redding including modifying lyrics to songs I've written to make them not about killing your wife on her wedding day or something lol. I am practicing 14 hours a day when I'm not working and sleeping for two. Day before the wedding I'm like a solid 6 songs short but feeling pretty confident for 3 sets. But I'm on a double at work in the restaurant and doing money for the club all night. So I'm squeezed out of practicing a set I dont even fully have together.

So I adjusted. I called in a bartender, shut the music off in the restaurant, clocked out and made the patrons listen to me instead. I spent that whole work shift not asking my boss to pay me, and just made everyone listen to me for the whole 10 hours the place was open. I started drinking about 4 hours in once I reminded myself I was off the clock.

I walked back into the kitchen and my dishwasher told me to play something in spanish so he could laugh at me because my spanish is bad and he knew I was hammered. I said "nah man I actually dont know anything in spanish."

Dude was like "hell nah bro. You speak like 8 words of spanish to me all the time you got this. You write a song in spanish right now. You be the mariachi geeeetar man."

So I kind of knew he just wanted me to drunkenly humiliate myself for his entertainment, and I frankly dont pay dishwashers well enough not to oblige their humor.

The wedding was great tho. The bride and groom even cried during a Ween song which I'd never thought youd see lol. Was I'm holding you off the country album. Funny fluff.

Here's a cute pic to prove it happened
https://pasteboard.co/JMKjeuC.jpg

Boom. Longest post of 2021 undefeated champ Derrick.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 5:52:33

Get well soon Deee!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 6:04:52

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Get well soon Deee!
Lol great response haha. Although I'm stoic for it I'm not sure people with mental health issues ever truly get well. Hahaha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 6:34:15

I'm rooting for you Deee!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 6:40:56

The first step is admitting you have a problem

And then something else after that.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 6:44:18

Don't try and turn this to me now, you admit it!
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 6:50:47

I mean I'm ok doing that. That's the one part I have down but I've also heard theres like 11 other steps and it just seems like a lot more steps than finishing this bottle of sauvignon blanc.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2021, 7:06:57

I mean I'm ok doing that. That's the one part I have down but I've also heard theres like 11 other steps and it just seems like a lot more steps than finishing this bottle of sauvignon blanc.

I'm not a wine guy, I like micro brews, for hard stuff, real legit agave tequila, cognac is ok too, the only thing I can sit and drink lots of is shine, especially the apple pie shine I make, damn that fluff is dangerous good, so smooth you'll be in trouble without knowing till you try and get up from the chair LOL, I don't like getting drunk though.
(•_•)