Verified:

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 15:30:20

*We* had fun killing your stocker earlier this set.

*Blows kiss*
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Popcom Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:32:14

lol, i like the * around we
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 15:33:38

GS MorTcuS (#1564) MehuLaEd 4 Civs/1 F [ Kill ]

Referring to that one.
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 15:54:54

thats pretty damn low. startin a war by killin one of your best players
all praised to ra

MorTcuS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:06:09

yeah thats pretty damn low rofl.

Do you realize not many people are gonna want to play around you for a long time? Using multies to kill ur clans best stocker lol ur lame.
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 16:10:59

best stocker? Not hardly. Mort, I know your not talking fluff when you and your "Proxie" friends are really you.

You run 3 seperate accounts with 15 countries in them a piece. Would the admins like his IP that he uses and convo's with him talking about his "Friends" being him?

Wasn't that your recruiting stipulation Mort? That we had to let your "friends" join with you?

Talk about Lame.

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:16:17

all your credibility is pretty much shot dm. not just cause of what just happend. you also tried sayin in another thread you "lost your mod ability cause of what happend awhile ago."

all your bases are deleted...
all praised to ra

Rico Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:17:02

Especially considering they had plenty of fake countries they could have targeted.

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 16:18:07

Credibility? This is a online text based game where you come in no real contact with someone other then text, who gives a fluff about credibility. You think this is the first time my *Credibility* has been shot down? pffffft. I've been doing this longer than you've been playing earth.

Next.

MorTcuS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:19:48

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:
best stocker? Not hardly. Mort, I know your not talking fluff when you and your "Proxie" friends are really you.

You run 3 seperate accounts with 15 countries in them a piece. Would the admins like his IP that he uses and convo's with him talking about his "Friends" being him?

Wasn't that your recruiting stipulation Mort? That we had to let your "friends" join with you?

Talk about Lame.

I actually have real friends and we played team last round and this round we are still 2 playing and there's no proxy involved. Because u do it doesn't mean we all do it.

and 500m bushels when people were bragging about their 200m bushels is quite good isnt it?

Edited By: MorTcuS on May 9th 2010, 16:20:39
174099715 (not in use)

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:20:39

Have you been doing it longer then I've been playing earth?

Because you've you been fluffting on alot of players that where lae and NA much longer then you.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 16:21:15

Don't play that dumb fluff with me. I have your IP logs from the site with login times and ICe has all the convo's saved with you about your friends.

Listen bro, I am not gonna be the pot calling the kettle black about cheating, but don't bash us for cheating when your doing the same thing. That's all.

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:23:06

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:
Credibility? This is a online text based game where you come in no real contact with someone other then text, who gives a fluff about credibility. You think this is the first time my *Credibility* has been shot down? pffffft. I've been doing this longer than you've been playing earth.

Next.

then by your own logic everything you say does in fact mean nothing at all except maybe to please that individual your talkin to at that moment.

yes. yes you probly have been cheating and gettin deleted for it for a long time.
all praised to ra

MorTcuS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:23:13

lol what about them ip logs? They look pretty different dont they?
174099715 (not in use)

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 16:26:41

Sadly enough, I don't have to put much effort into it. Mort and his friends all have been logged on Boxcar too.

As for Kemo -- exactly. you figured it out. Congrats. =) Why would I post a thread directed to an individual and then target another person with that thread? Great logic there.

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 16:32:25

where did i say you targeted another individual? that cum in your eyes makin you see half assed?

you been lyin to the server consistently

your the one braggin you have proof of more people cheatin but for some reason that proof hasnt made it into the mods hands for them do decide....

Edited By: kemo on May 9th 2010, 16:32:54
all praised to ra

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 16:41:09

then by your own logic everything you say does in fact mean nothing at all except maybe to please that individual your talkin to at that moment.

Are you that stupid man?

What I do and don't do is none of your concern, I'm not here to please you. =)

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:11:16

even a freakin brick can seem to comprehend this better then your dumbass

well then lets suppose we dont factor in any credibility at all. even after the recent scandal youd want people to just believe you blindly? have you lost your mind? id be more then willing to help you find it
all praised to ra

Dark Morbid

May 9th 2010, 17:14:02

Arguing with you is like explaining to a 4 yr old why they can't do something. I'll boost my own ego on this one, I'm smart enough to pull the things off I do. I'm not so much worried about reading your text and getting personally offended.

Alas, your a genius though, you can figure it out all by your bad self. Go get em tiger.

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 17:25:46

yep thats right. just go on not even tryin to refute your own words. itll just make you look worse
all praised to ra

zekKai Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:23:13

lol actualy ur kinda wrong , im his RL friend that u think im a * proxy* lying about having the log .. killing ur own clan to start a war , using proxy ... yeah you kinda suck

MorTcuS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 19:30:57

lol at ^
174099715 (not in use)

joe2 Game profile

May 9th 2010, 20:21:34

lol @ being smart enough to use a proxy

Gateway Game profile

May 9th 2010, 20:48:40

Never will Change will ya DM?
The Best there is, The Best there was, The Best there will ever be.
USIMP

Some Guy

May 9th 2010, 21:52:50

This thread is...

wow

MorTcuS Game profile

May 9th 2010, 22:04:55

i can assure u this thread has nothing to do with world of warcraft.
174099715 (not in use)

kemo Game profile

May 9th 2010, 22:08:39

but mr t says its awesome
all praised to ra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2010, 22:39:27

he also kills people by impaling them on Snickers :P
Snickers ... part chocolate bar ... part squirrel poo
=============================